*𝐴𝐶𝑇 8-𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐷*

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷, to a dim lit room, the gloomy setting was do to the rain and the bed was empty and cold

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑶𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷, to a dim lit room, the gloomy setting was do to the rain and the bed was empty and cold. Although you didn't have to sleep in the same bed as Kuroo, the empty feeling left you scared. You rose from the bed to peer out of the window, the muddy car tracks let you know that Kuroo was either gone or just came back from somewhere. You got up from the squeaky bed the smell of Kuroo running along your nose. His oversized shirt draped over your body, you had to wear this since your clothes were being washed. Your hand gliding down the walls of the hallway when a light caught your eye. A room light from down the hall, you furrowed a brow quickly making your way towards the room.

You stopped your feet when you seen it was the room that was locked all this time. You walked closer enclosing the door knob in the palm of your hand, slightly opening it you stopped when you seen Kuroo, his head resting on the dusty desk. The sight of books every where like a Library in a college, you quietly opened the door walking over towards the sleeping man.

𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒

You rose your hand to rub his back but his eyes darted open frightening you. He sat up wiping his eyes and the drool that accompanied the corner of his mouth. "What are you doing in here?" He questioned you with a growly voice

"Trying to wake you up sleeping beauty, plus you left the door unlocked" you said to him crossing your arms, he looked at you unamused. You cleared your throat scanning the bookshelf's that lined the room.

"Your nerdy huh, never thought you'd be the type to read books" you spoke to him "where'd you get all these books anyways you don't seem to have anything else in this place" you asked him

"Its not mine, let's go I don't want you in here" he spoke out standing up grabbing your arm and tugging you out of the room.

"Why so aggressive, I like reading too. Why can't I read a book or two I'm pretty bored when your gone" you said annoyed at how hard he grabbed your arm

"I'll buy you books but those you can't touch" he said as he locked the room door. You rolled your eyes turning around to walk back down the hallway. You arrived to the room, bored like always.

"Are you hungry?" Kuroo spoke from behind you

"Starving" you replied quickly after

"Alright I'm headed out I'll be back in a second don't....do anything stupid" he spoke before grabbing his jacket. You watched closely to his movements as you watched him walk towards a drawer and place the key inside.

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡....

You silently sat there waiting for the door to close and the sound of the lock too click. When it was clear you quickly got up walking over to the drawer but when you opened it, it was empty no trace of a key at all not even a speck of dust. You sighed as you glided your finger across the edge of the bottom of the drawer, you lightly knocked on it a eco feeling your ears. It was small but you could hear it, you reached under the drawer and the bottom of it lifted up.