episode 1:First meet!

Makkaley stry will be in tanglish!💝
ellarum star click panni ongaloda fanfic ku love Aa kaminga.❤
Sam is a school student who wants to became a singer but his parents told him that if you want to sing you should also study well if you can carry both studies and singing you can go forward with your own way of learning and singing sam also agreed he participated in all singing competitions and he was very happy about it and after that he went to chennai from madurai for higher studies....

His mother was much worried that he is moving to chennai and his father is already in tanjore due to transfer and sam's sister is also working now im also having work in school so i will miss him very much....😊

Mercy: sam take care,often call me sam , sam call dad and you can even create one group for me your dad and shifra sam we can do video calls i will miss you sam she hugged him and patted his head.☺

Sam is going to chennai without his heartly permission . He want to study in loyala is his fathers wish . his father wished that sam should learn to stand on his own independently and know about this world was the first reason and loyola is the best college was 2nd reason

Shifra: Im 😆very happy sam hear after i dont want to get scold for your mistakes and i wont get any problem to my favourite dress 😏because you will always pour ink in my fav dress hear after that wont happen. And my room will be neat 😳you can't make my room dirty by throwing all the bedsheets and pulling of my wardrobe 🤪and now my handbag is even too safe🤑🤗🤑 you cant take money from my bag to spend happytime with your friends🤣🤣.

Sam: I know shifra you are the first to be happy . Because you are dads girl you dont like me know i wont even call you hear after take care bye.

Shifra: sam is this you. 😯Yes sam i exactly dont like you go away from my life idiot.she started laughing 🤣

But,sam was in a sad mood he just faked a smile even though shifra found that its fake smile she didnt react because she dont want to sendoff sam to chennai with a crying face so shifra managed to smile.😔😌🙂

In call

Joel: sam kelambitiya pa .pathu poitu va amma kita irunthu 5000 vangiko athuku aprm ne tha pa pathu selavu pannanum have savings sam learn to be calm and dont get short temper like how you get when you were in madurai.

Sam said ok appa and left that place and and started packing his luggages.

Shivu was not verymuch interested in music🎶 but shiv loves to hear music.🎧 She completed her schooling with good scores and she was happy to join in loyola because its her dream and composer anirudh🎤 is even from loyola so that was also a reason for siv to join in loyola as a dream!

Her parents said her that dont keep on talking like a chatter box in college also even if you talk you should be serious in your studies dont keep on getting scold for playing in class and not listening.

Siv's mom :its your future siv please be serious her mom ended.siv do you understand

Meanwhile our heroine was humming kadhaipoma in her mind and when her mom said "siv do you understand "
She came to reality and said yes mom mom whats today breakfast she asked

Her mom said siv are you kidding now say me what i said she asked ?

siv told mom in kitchen something is smelling bad go check the cylinder🔥 and her mom also got distracted.🤣

She went inside her room locked the door and started laughing by her mom's action

She then 📞called her friends they said they are going to stay in college hostel as their house and college distance is
too far . Maximum it takes 3 hours to reach that place so they cant travel 6 hours for coming and going so they ended up in a plan to stay in hostel it seems. Siv went out of her room and said her parents she want to stay in hostel with her friends her parents agreed suddenly to her shock she asked her why they agreed they said they have a 6 months concert at hydrebad it seems for ever week wednesday evening 3 hours that concert for 6 months so they thought of taking flight for every wednesday but as sivs brother is already in banglore working at honeywell and their parents are now free to stay 6 months in hydrebad as siv will be safe at hostel. So their parents can also spend some leisure time there at banglore other than every wednesdays they can go and visit best places there. So siv was so happy that she is going to hostel . Mom gave siv the homes key and his brother also has one home key already when he left to banglore they took another spare home key and left at that day evening itself to banglore it was monday and saw sivs brother and from there on tuesday they had their flight to hydrebad and they settled all their luggages in the given room for them at tuesday as they were tired they both dozed of and evening they visited some places.