I married a big villain: chapter 25

Chapter 25 Basketball Game After

  Song Yang came out of the office, he had a stinking face, staring at Yun Shifei as if he was about to kill.

  He has never suffered such humiliation.

  The teacher also said that if he dares to bully his classmates in this way, he must ask his parents to come over.

  He was so angry!

  Since elementary school, he has been a little overlord. Wherever he goes, others will listen to him?

  But now, a transfer student, ugly, dare to resist him? !

  This made Song Yang feel inexplicable shame.

  However, even if he was angry at this time, he still had to bow his head to confess his mistake to Yun Shifei under the watchful eyes of his English teacher.

  "Student Yun Shifei, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have torn your book, I apologize to you." He finished the sentence expressionlessly.

  He said he was apologizing, but his eyes stared at Yun Shifei with a brutal look.

  Yun Shifei was uneasy.

  She wondered if Song Yang would target her even more in the future.

  However, when she thought that even if she didn't do this, Song Yang would continue to target her, Yun Shifei felt less afraid.

  Anyway, she would be targeted by Song Yang somehow, and he was so difficult to deal with.

  She have tolerated it all the time, until she don't know when Song Yang's conscience discovered it, and then he won't target her.

  But intolerance, perhaps, Song Yang feels trouble will not bully her.

  "Hey, Yun Shifei, I didn't expect you to be quite capable. dared to give a short report to the teacher." Song Yang waited for the teacher to leave, and immediately revealed the truth.

  He smiled and walked towards Yun Shifei step by step.

  "Don't blame me." Yun Shifei looked scared and anxious.

  She is now weak and weak, and she just can't please good fruit with Song Yang.

  Only slowly, let Song Yang relax his vigilance.

  "Not yet? It was not you who asked me to apologize to you just now?" Song Yang exploded.

  "Yeah. But didn't you tear up my book first, wronged me, and forced me to recite the text. You did something wrong and slandered me. Shouldn't you apologize to me?" Yun Shifei said very much.

Righteous words, but with obvious fear, such contradictions are not conflicting, but appear more real.

  Oh, it seems to make sense.

  Song Yang was about to laugh with anger.

  Is this another fool with a straight head? Someone really thinks that they should apologize for doing something wrong?

  "Hey, the ugly, transfer student, listen well, I never need to apologize for doing something wrong, and you are not qualified to let me apologize to you!"

  "Is that so? Why?"

  "Why are you asking why? Just listen what you are told" Song Yang was a bit disdainful of Yun Shifei, no wonder she would help Cheng Yu, because she was as stupid as him.

  This is what is said in the legend.

  Yun Shifei snorted , and couldn't help saying: "Then why are you doing the wrong thing, can't you do the right thing?"