Chapter 8

Y/N- Your Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I couldn't wait for "Freddie's" surprise. Yes, I finally thought a nickname to call Fred, I wanted it something unique but cute at the same time so I just used his name and a tad bit of cuteness to it. "Are we almost there?" I whined which made Fred giggle, "We're almost there, love. Oh, close your eyes we're nearly there." He said as his head turned to look at me while my eyes are already closed.

Fred stopped walking so it probably means that we're here. Fred let me down and I stuck my landing and landed on my feet. He walked behind me and covered my eyes with his gigantic hands, he helped we walk over to the place and it seemed like near the lake since I hear the water splash, I've always loved the lake it calms me down. "Ok open your eyes now, love" he said as he removed his hands off my eyes.

 "Ok open your eyes now, love" he said as he removed his hands off my eyes

"It's..." I can't continue my sentence, I am speechless. "Do you not like it?" he said in a worried tone, "No no, I'm just... speechless. It's absolutely perfect Freddie thank you!" I said as I ran over to him and hug him and lifted me up.

I sat on the cloth and so did Fred, he sat near me and poured me some pumpkin juice, "Is Hogwarts better than Bauxbatons?" he asked, "Yeah, cause of the boys. There's boys here and non in Bauxbatons." and he started laughing and so did I. We talked about so much things and remembered Draco, I know I shouldn't compare being with him and Fred cause THIS is a date and not with Draco, I decided to forget about him for now.

"Oh, I almost forgot I brought you flowers!" he said as he passed a bouquet over to me, "Wow, these are so pretty. Thank you Freddie, no one has ever treated me like you did" I said as I smelled the flowers, "Well, everyone SHOULD treat you like a princess that you are" I chuckled at his words as he tucked my hair behind my ear which made me flustered. "Pink?" he asked, I was confused when I remembered that he doesn't know that I'm a metamorphmagi so I explained it to him.

We talked about tons of things including me inviting him to the party later, when I realized that it's been hours. "The sunset looks beautiful" I said as I laid my head on top of Fred's shoulder, "But not as beautiful as you, love" he said as he kissed my forehead. I told him that I had to go and prepare for the party later in the Room of Requirements, and he told me that he understood and that I'd better go to get ready.

Draco's POV:

Blaise woke me up from my nap and told that there's going to be a party later, so I decided to take a walk to freshen myself up with the cool breeze. As I was walking down the halls I saw Y/N in her cute dress which seemed like she just came from the "date" with Weasley.

I decided to approach her and tell her about the party so I ran up to her and asked "Did you know about the party?" "Yes, because I'm the host of the party!" she said smiling, I didn't think SHE would host a party, but I guess it is important to never judge a book by it's cover. "Why'd you seem tired?"she asked worriedly, "I ran up to you which is about 3 miles, that's why" "Aww, ok. Anyways I have to get back now and get ready for the paaartaaaay" she said singing the last word while dancing.