C8

Unknown

    When I was given my mission to find the only leverage we could ever hope to gain over the Mafia boss, I didn't expect to find them both together at the same school, nor did I expect that he was trying to find them himself. I had to call it in and let my higher ups know. I pulled out the burner I was given and called the only number that I had on it.

     "Hello?" They picked up after the first ring.

      "Hello sir, it's Detective ******." I responded into the phone.

      "What news do you have for us about the girls?"

       "They are both at the same school, but there is something else you should know about."

    "And what is that?" They asked, sounding annoyed that there was a minor setback in their plan to thwart the Mafia.

     "He has sent people to find them as well. Under the disguise of self defense instructors."

     "Are you kidding me?! If they found them, and I bet they have, it's only a matter of time before they call their boss!"

    "Yes, but also, if they call their boss, he's gonna wanna see them and he might risk coming out of hiding." I tried. They were no fun when angered and I really didn't want to deal with their anger today.

      "You had better hope you're right, because if you aren't, I don't think that I need to tell you what will happen if you miss this chance."

    "No, you don't. I understand and I can't wait to put my dear older brother behind bars."