chapter 1: SOT to CA

It was an early Saturday morning. I had practice today for my level 5 team at SOT. Worlds was just around the corner(like literally I leave Thursday). I was so excited. I have spent 5 long years at SOT. But sadly I have not won worlds not Summit at all.😓 I was tired of my non-winning streak at SOT. So I pledged to my self I was going to try out for CA Cheetahs. I got up and decided to get ready for today's grueling 5hr practice for worlds. I went into the bathroom and plugged in my wand and got out my "sot smokey eye" colors. Last year when I was on Purple Reign I created a purple smokey eye to rep the purple spirit of Texas. I went a got out my white "S💜T" sports bra and a shirt that said "purple in my veins". I put on that with black spanx and pick out my sparkly purple bow. I smelled something burning and decide to start curling my hair. When I was finished with my hair and makeup I grabbed my keys, purse and my white 5c with a purple case with an "R" on it. My name is Rachel and I was tall and skinny. You average tall flyer. " good morning Rachel honey!" My mom said happily. "Hi mom" "I got to head or I'll be late." I grabbed and bagel and ran out the door. To my surprise my boyfriend, Harrison Milford was parked in my drive way blaring sot's music for worlds this year. "Hello miss Rachhhel." He said. "Hey harrrrrrryyy." I replied. "Hop in or we will be late." He yelled. I hopped in. We drove all the way to practice and talked about life and worlds. I showed up to practice. I walked to the corner and saw Cami and Katie. "Hey!" I said. "Hey rach!" They yelled in unison."Everyone!" Coach yelled. We turned our heads to see a bleach-blonde short girl with tan skin and a small figure. "This is Emma-Lynn"he said. Coach walked over to me and asked to talk to me in private. "Rachel, I have heard about you plans to switch to CA, give them our worlds winning routine and win. I can not except that so you are OFF THE TEAM!" He yelled. Red faced I turn to see everyone including my boyfriend looking at me. I turned around and ran out the door. So that's why coach for a replacement? I got my phone out and texted my mom to pick me up. "Rach!" I turned to see Harrison, Katie and Cami running after me. "Dude what happend?" Katie asked. I heard a honk and turned to see my mom in her Mini Cooper. "By, have fun with Emma-Lynn, Harry. And Cami and Katie, I hope yall win and make friends with Emma." I got in my car and buckled up. My mom drove off and I could see them crying. "Rach no!" Harrison yelled. I pulled out my phone and texted Harrison 'This might be for the best. I'm breaking up with you.' I sent to text and shut my phone off. A little tear fell out of my eye. The good news is I'll have plenty of time to perfect my skills for May. Month of CA's tryouts.