Chapter 5: Trying to Stay Cool

After a 3 hour shower and literally loosing all of my body fluids I hopped out and walked over to my bed. No notifications except for the one from Caity that was sent 3 hours ago. I got dressed and didn't even bother to comb or blow dry my hair. I was hungry and craving Wendy's. I checked my self and I had a 101.4 fever and decided to skip practice today. I went downstairs and there was a note from my mom on the counter. I looked at it.It read'Dearest Rachel, me and your father have gone out for the day! You are going home with Regan for a sleepover after practice. Love mom.' After I read the note I quickly called Regan and said that I wasn't going to make it to practice because I had a fever. She answered and said that she will come and pick me up at 5:00. I was really hungry and I decided to make the "Green Supreme Munch". I went to the freezer in the garage and grab some frozen pretzels and heat them up. I wanted to have a girls day, but then I remembered that this girl had NO friends. When the pretzels were done I got out a cutting board and chopped the pretzels up and put them in a bowl. I got honey mustard and drizzled that on top. I chopped up croutons and threw them in. I just put a bunch of other crap in it. I mixed it all together and ran up to my room. I laid the bowl on my night stand and tuned in to Champions League. Spirit of Texas was performing. I saw my self and felt a small tear of sadness drip out. God I missed that team. All the memories and laughter. Then I saw Harrison do his last past. I started balling. When the announced us a the winners I had to shut the tv off. I fell asleep suddenly and had no intention of waking up. I Dreamed of being on sot again. Trying to stay cool is so hard. Why? I heard my phone buzz. I answered it "Hey," I said. "Rachel, Regan....." She said. I lost all focus and just fainted like that. A snap. Hit my head on the ground and that was it. Bye.