Episode 3

- The next day -

Chizuru went into Kouta's house

Chizuru:Stupid snake girl stealing my love,i'm gonna make her pay! If she seducing him i'll-*she enter his room and she got tied up her spider web*AH! What the hell!?!*she saw a spider girl with Kouta is tied up by her web both arms and his mouth*

Rachnera:Ara~ Oh my what do i have here~

Chizuru:HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DARLING KOUTA!!!

Miia:Your darling!? No he is my darling old hag!!!

Chizuru:Shut up i'll destroy you snake lizard!!!

Miia:WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?

Rachnera:*giggles*It seems they gonna arguing each other,right honey~?

Kouta:MMMMFFMMHHHMMMM!!!!!

Rachnera:I'll take that a yes to me~

Chizuru:Listen you Snake loser,Kouta is my 1st love and not yours!!!

Miia:Well excuse me Ms. Stealer darling is mine so you back off hag!!! He will be my future husband and that is me!!!

Chizuru:Why you!!!!

Chizuru and Miia glared each other then they start fighting each other while they tied up by Rachnera

Rachnera:This is an intense battle here honey~

Kouta pouts then look down

Kouta:*his thoughts*Chizuru...Miia...

- intro -

- later at school -

Chizuru groans covered in bruises

Yuki:Woah...are you ok Chizuru?

Chizuru:You think this is ok!?

Kouta sighed sadly and Nozomu is worried him

Nozomu:Kouta?

Kouta:It's fine Nozomu,Miia and Chizuru are not getting along each other,i need some help to fix this situation between Miia and Chizuru.

Nozomu:I know Kouta...

Chizuru:Next time i want that snake girl will be gone and then me and Kouta will be alone forever!!!

Tayura:Chill Chizuru calm down.

Chizuru:What should i calm down Tayura!!!

Kouta:*sigh*This is horrible...

Nozomu pat his back

- later at Kouta's House -

Miia:Stupid fox girl trying to taking my darling away from me,i won't her lose to him,he will be mine!!! And you Rachnera never ever seduced my darling got it!?!

Rachnera:Well if you insists Miia~

Miia:*sighed*Darling hasn't come back home yet,then me and darling gonna go outside walk alone.

Rachnera:Is that so~? What if he too long stay at his school with that fox girl? Are you getting jealous without you~ She gonna win his heart for sure~

Miia triggered herself

Miia:That's it i'm going to his school tomorrow,i won't let that fox girl stealing my darling!