Episode 10

- the next day at Kouta's House -

Chizuru and Miia are sitting on couch while looking away and crossed arms 0each other while Kouta is not happy about those 2 girls hated each other

Kouta:What should i do with them,Ms. Smith?

Ms. Smith:Hmm...i don't know darling those two are really mad each other to take your heart.

Asuka:Chizuru don't be mad at Miia right?

Chizuru:No! I don't trust her for stealing my Kouta!

Papi:Miia?

Miia:Don't talk to me Papi! I still hate her for stealing my darling!

Chizuru:Hey! He's mine you snake bitch!

Miia:No you back off from my darling fox hag!

Chizuru:Why you little!

Rias:Enough! Chizuru and Miia behave!

Chizuru and Miia:*groans*Hmph!*look away each other*Fine!

Kouta:*sigh*This is not good for them.

- intro -

- at the kitchen -

Kouta and the girls have a plan to make Chizuru and Miia become friends

Kouta:So what should we do girls.

Asuka:Let's see...ever since Chizuru already came in Shinobi Academy to get you and then me and others won't let you take you from her,then me and her battled each other and ends with a draw when you passed out and then after you leaving our universe and so we decided to go your universe and then me and Chizuru are become friends and now me and the others will shared with you Kouta.

Rias:Even me and Chizuru are rivals before cause i want you than her,and then we battled a contest to decide by you but in the end you passed out on the final contest with a draw so the SK leaders came and ask me of what happened Asuka and others to Chizuru of confessed for you Kouta,so then me and Chizuru are become friends and shared with you Kouta.

Kouta:I see...

Then Kasumi appears

Kasumi:Hello!

Yumi:Oh Kasumi why are you here anyway?

Kasumi:Oh where's Kouta?

Kouta:I'm right here Kasumi,is something wrong?

Kasumi:Kouta lend me your watch,cause i will upgrade your watch cause it will add some new features of that watch.

Kouta:Hmm...i see,well sure.*take off the watch and give it to her*

Kasumi:I will be back soon my love~!*she disappears*

Asuka:*she pop up the light bulb*I have an idea!

Akeno:What is it Asuka?

Asuka tell them of her plan

Rias:Ah i see...

Kouta:Anyway i'm going to school now.

Akeno:Take care Kouta~

Kouta:See ya.*he left*

Rias:Alright!*went to them*You two having some anger issues each other wants to be with Kouta.