Erasing Names. ( Part Six )

Kirishima POV
1 week later
Class, 8:00 AM

It's been about a week since I've talked to Bakugo, and I think it's having a positive effect on my mental health. I've been fine, I guess, I'm just not happy like I was.

It's still too much to think about. I try not to.

Ashido and Kaminari have been asking me about the list a lot recently, but I think Sero realized it makes me a little uncomfortable. I just hope he doesn't know why.

I fiddled with a pen, spaced out and not really paying attention to the lesson. My grades were bad enough already, but now that he's not tutoring me, I've basically given up.

We're 10 minutes into class and Midoriya just walked in. Judging by how the past five or so days have been, Bakugo will be coming any minute now.

The two of them had already been on better terms. Not good, by any means, but better.

But it feels like ever since me and Bakugo stopped being friends, I just became entirely replaced.

They eat lunch together, Bakugo pulls Midoriya out of class for around 10 minutes almost everyday, and they even walk home together after school.

I'm glad to see them getting along again. I really am. It just hurts, in some selfish way.

I'm snapped out of my daze when Bakugo walks into class 15 minutes late and slams the door behind him. He throws his bag over the back of his chair and sits down.

I lean back, slouching into my chair, and sigh. Does Bakugo deserve Midoriya? Or do me and Midoriya both deserve better? I think we do. But I wish I were in his place.

I sigh and pull out my phone when I get a notification from the squad group chat. Minus-Bakugo-Squad-Group Chat.

pikachewondeeznuts❗️‼️😛: hey guys, i was thinking and oijiro has no place in the unique personality category of the list. :/ just saying

bossassbitchslayin🥱👑: omg yeah. k he's off the list LMAO <3

I chuckle lightly under my breath and glance at the two of them.

manliestslut⁉️😕: lmao y'all just come for throats , leave the man alone. but yeah

flextapemorelikeflexdeeznut: LMFAO yeah he's so bland ffs get a personality</3

Mina, Denki and I all turn to stare at him and he just smiles and shrugs.

Not like it isn't horrifying, but crossing people off of the list is pretty entertaining. You know, with their methods.

I haven't really even thought about the whole Bakugo situation. My everyday life has been pretty okay. It's cool. I can enjoy a conversation with those three, at least.

After what feels like hours, the bell rings and we're finally dismissed to go to lunch.

Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari dart to the door, and I follow.

9:00 PM
Sero and Kaminari's Dorm

I'd been hanging out in Kaminari and Sero's dorm, Mina was there too, for about an hour when they asked.

"Hey, Kirishima. You totally can say no, we'd get it, but we had a question." Kaminari started. He hesitated.

"Do you wanna have a sleepover here with us? I know we haven't had one since, you know.." Sero mumbled, breaking eye contact with me at the end.