Chapter 7: Alexx

I stared at the television in complete shock. Carter pulled me into a hug an held me as I cried. My dad is now dead, and we are all alone. we're gonna be separated!

"Now this does not mean we won't stay together as a family," Dylan said to ease our minds, "only because I am 18, I can easily be your guardian, and Levi can too," he said. Levi. I forgot about Dylan's boyfriend. The mention of two adults in the house made me feel better.

I sniffled while still in Carters arms, "Should I paint mom and dad's bedroom door?" I asked. Silence, as expected. I snuggled into Carter. I then looked up to see her silently talking to Dylan. Dylan nodded.

"I don't see why not Al," Dylan said, "and I know both of you boys are feeling quite upset about this sudden news, so I was thinking about letting Levi stay here. how does that sound?" Dylan asked us. I found it strange, because he never asks us.

"We want to make sure you're okay with it because we are all in this together. Now until the end of time, we have each other," Carter said. I nodded while my face was in her stomach.

"Okay," Dylan said, before looking at Bryan. Bryan was staring off into space and was pale, "Bryan? Are you oka-" Bryan's eyes shut and he fell to the floor.

—————————————————————————

dun dun dun..... wow! two updates in one month. i'm on fire with this story. Sorry it's so short. I just wanted to end the chapter there.

-Raine