Chapter 4: Dylan

Dylan is on the side!!

-------------------

I held my brother as I looked at Carter, she got down a bit so she was closer to Alexx.

"Why don't we all go to the garage?" she said in a sweet tone. She looked at me and nodded. I held Bryan's hand as we went to the garage. Carter turned on her screens and talked to her band. All four of the boys on the screens lived in different states. she told them that she wanted to play her favorite song. Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. Carter picked up her guitar.

She held up 3 fingers and positioned herself. "Three, two, one." she whispered. A scream came from the singer's screen, Carter and the other guitarist started playing, the bass player started, and so did the drums. After hearing this done before, I instantly picked up the tone and rhythm.

When the song ended, Bryan and Alexx had smiles on their faces.

"I see you both had figured out the song?" asked Jack, the singer. Bryan shook his head no.

"No. Carter is just a great guitarist." Carter smiled at him. I noticed the second guitarist act hurt. I laughed.

"What?" asked my boyfriend, Levi. I shook my head and hugged my family. Yes I left Levi out of the hug, but this was a family moment and right now..... this might be our family. Just us. The mortician's children.

------------------

So I incorporated the title into the book.... and I also came up with a name for Dylan's boyfriend. I think Levi is a good name (I got the name from Attack on Titan. Don't judge me -_-). Anywhore, school has started so I won't update often.
-Raine