9

Shinobu's Point Of Veiw >>

Oml r u proud of me I managed to switch perspectives *'~'*

We got back to HQ. Though only me, Nezuko, Mirsuri and Kanao came back to explain.  We need help. I know we keep giving Tanjiro chanced to help us willingly, but this is getting out of hand. Tanjiro used to be a sweet boy, I had seen him once before.

He is now a demon, and Muzan is still out there, probably making sure we didn't get to him..

"Mh? Your back?" Muichiro mumbled.

"Yes, and I have unfortunate news." I sighed. The sound hashira, stone hashira, serpent hashira and the others gathered around Muichiro.

"Whats the news?" Obanai asked, holding Mitsuri in his arms.

"Tanjiro Kamado is a demon. He devours humans, and conquers the sun." I stood straight, while everyone began asking multiple questions.

"A sun walker?! So rare.. We should get him to work with us!" One of the hashira said.

"We don't know if Muza--"

"Muzan is dead." Kanao interrupted us.
"I spoke with Tanjiro." She mumbled.

"Huh? Why didn't you make him join us?"

"I tried.. I wanted him to decide. He refused. But the thing that troubles me is.. last time I saw him, he had 'uppermoon 4' marked in his eye. Ever since Muzan died. He has been looking more human, almost like how Muzan is expected to look like." She finished her speech.

"You don't think.." Obanai mumbled.

"I think Tanjiro is the next Demon King." Kanao sighed.

"Were not quite certain.. but next time the others see him, they will capture him by force." Mitsuri added, cuddling against Obanai.

"Anyway, we're going to need quite a bit of backup, but ofcourse some hashira needs to stay and protect this area, and the other areas."  I informed, they all nodded, and ofcourse we had to speak with Master.

After all of that, we were granted a few demon slayers, and another hashira to take with us. Obito agreed to come along, and we began to head to the village we were at before. Weirdly, the village doesn't have a name (bc it's hard to come up with one sorry x).

On our way, Mitsuri called the people with us for a meeting.

"I have a plan to  a,bush their home-"

"You know where they live.!?" I asked in belief, Mitsuri laughed nervously and began explaining.

"So, remember whe  I went on that little stroll before we left? Well I came across an abandonedlooking house, then some demon kid walked up to the house in Tanjiro's Jacket, and knocked on the door, and Tanjiro answered it, long story short, I know where they all live." She laughed ironically for some reason, it wasn't ironic by the way..

"Well.. what's the plan..?"

Back to Tanjiro's Pov, bc we gotta like.. Not struggle here.. #^#

I woke up in Akaza's bed, he was gone, and thankfully, my first cycle has ended. I was quite happy with that, because it was very.. hard to handle..

I got out of my bed, happy that I could get out of it, and left the room. I decided to leave the house immediately for fresh air. When i did, I smiled, and walked jnto the forest, then watched the village from afar.