14

Tanjiro's pov, ofcourse.

I woke up, and instantly felt sick to my stomach. I quickly ran into my bathroom and let all the sickness fade.. kinda..

Akaza woke up and came to check what happened.

"It's normal, no blood, don't worry." I smiled weakly. Akaza gave me a suspicious look though, as if there's something wrong with me, and he knew what, but I didn't. I shook off the feeling.

"Anyway, are you alright?" I asked, Akaza just nodded, then rushed out of the room.. he didn't get dressed-- is he just going to walk out the room without a shirt..? Meh. Seems like him..

I took a shower, and did my usual routine. But when I went to eat breakfast, more smells were stronger, and my taste had grown funny. Ugh, the smells around here were too strong..

"Jiro, are you alright..?" Daki noticed my strange behavior.

"Mhm.. Just everything about today has been off." I shrugged.

"Ooh! Tell us the tea." Daki smirked, I just sighed.

"Well I woke up and immediately been sick, everything here smells stronger, and my taste is going off. The pancakes are gross." I muttered. Daki shot her eyes at Akaza, so did everyone else. Alaza soon realised they were looking at him, and looked up.

"What?" He asked, then Daki stood up and glared at him.

"You little bastard. You have ruined Jiro's innocence!" Daki yelled.

"Hm? What do you mean?!" Akaza went to take a sip of his water.

"You weren't wearing protection." As soon as Daki finished her sentence, Akaza spat the water out.

"Is this what it's about?! We had sex, no big deal!" Akaza growled. I stayed silent, and red.

"No big dea-- are you kidding. Listen to me carefully. You. Didn't. Use. Protection." Daki yelled. Then Akaza looked at me. Then his eyes widened.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"Well. That is a big deal.." Akaza muttered.

"What? Am I dying? Why is this a big deal? My sense of smell is just increased a wierd amount, no big deal." I shrugged.

"Nah Jiro. You got yourself a baby daddy." Daki smirked.

"A what?" I had no clue what that was.

"You did not just say that." Akaza glared at her.

"It could be a false one."

"Can someone please tell me what's going on..?" I mumbled.

"Jiro. You're carrying a child." Jiro smirked once more.

"No I'm not. My hands are free." I showed her my hands, and she sighed.

"Your pregnant." She giggled.

"Huh..?" I mumbled. Pregnant?! This is obviously false. I am not pregnant. I am a male, I do not have.. eggs, or whatever. I haven't got a menstral cycle, and I do not have breasts.

I stood up and sighed.

"I don't believe you." I walked off.  Pregnant?! This is.. not happening..

~~
Ye sorry I just had to make him pregnant. Anyway, a month later, he isn't exactly showing, but he had a lickle bump.
~~

I was out with Akaza, in a that field again, the one by the Northern Village.
There was a spot where there were shaded areas, so we had a mini picnic there.

"Brother!" I familiar voice called. I thought a few kids or something were playing with eachother or something, until I got hugged from behind. Tightly.

"Brother! I missed you so much, it has been months!" Nezuko smiled.

I stayed there, shocked. Hopefully she doesn't notice my little bump.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"U-uhm.." I looked at Alaza, who just shrugged.

"Good?" I was unsure of what to say.. do ths Hashira know she's here? And if they don't, that's traitorous.

Nezuko smiled brightly.

"I'm Tanjiro's sister!" Nszuko smiled at Akaza.

"I'm..  Jiro's ex." Akazs mumbled. I sighed. He was not my ex. He just isn't my boyfriend.

We are engaged. And he is my fiancé.

"O-Oh?" She seemed confused.

"Ex? I didn't know.. you two were.." she smiled nervously.

"No, he isn't my ex." I rolled my eyes.

"He's my fiancé." I mumbled.

"N..Nani..?"

"Well, anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh! I have came with exciting news!" Nezuko snapped back fo her happy self.

"Hm?"

"We are glad to tell you, we will stop trying to take you. We.. Truce? Sort of, but we must still slay demon." Nezuko pouted.

"Oh.. Okay, that's..  Good, for the future.. I mean." I looked at Akaza, who nodded.

"Hm? Okay, stop. What is happening, what's with the looks?" Nezuko muttered.

"Nothing. Are you going to leave." I stuttered.

"Hm.." she thought about it. I knew what she was doing.

"Alright, fine. Basically, male demons somehow can get pregnant and I--"my mouth was covered by Nezuko. Her eyes were widened, and one of her eyes were twitching..?

"Don't you dare tell me." She looked at Akaza.

"What?! Why does that always happen?!" Akaza yelled.

"Did you make my brother carry you child?" She shot a glare at the man.

"What if I did?" Akaza raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Nezuko stood up and took her sword out of the thingy, then put it up against Akaza's neck.

"Try me, bitc--"

"Nezuko. Don't do that." I made sure she never said sketching like that.

"WHAT?! HE CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" Nezuko was basically back as a demon.. in her own way.

"Nezuko! Quiet down!" I yelled.
"..Sorry. but he can't do that!" Nezuko calmed down surprisingly fast.

"Hm? You too scared to kill me, human?" Akaza stood up, then broke her sword no problem with his bare hands.

"How did.. "
"It's something to do with me and him being together right now." I mumbled.

"Well anyway, when is the baby expected, and which gender?" Nezuko giggled.

"Eight months. And we are not sure yet. I'm only one month in." I whispered. I didn't want the word to get out, if people know I'm with child they can possibly take advantage of that.

"Okay! I won't tell until she arrives! See ya!"

"I said we don't know the gender.." I mumbled. She giggled, and ran away.

What an awkward situation..

I quickly hit Akaza on the head.

"Ow!" Akaza whined, and rubbed his head.

"Don't break my sisters sword! The swordsman is absolutely crazy!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Jiro.." he mumbled.

~~
Next chapter in the final chapter, please don't ask for any more, I am basically drained from this book. I have had no sleep every time I write a chapter or two. It takes a lot of planning because I haven't, ade a script yet. So please enjoy this if you can. :)
~~