≒ 새로 정한. ≒

Namjoon wakes up early in the morning, to say, it’s still dark. He for a second stops to  think as he sits up, “was it just a nightmare?”. Yet he comes to realization that no, that nightmare, he’s living it. He get out of bed and recalls what Taehyung told him yesterday, to gather everyone at the club. He goes ahead and takes a shower and gets ready. Taking up to an hour, he’s finally ready.

He grabs his phone and sends the message to all the employees in one go. Just as he walks out of his room, Jungkook is walking down the hall. With still a drowsy face, Jungkook smiles at Namjoon. “Good morning hyung. Just got the message. Why are we all meeting up?” He asks. Namjoon gives a small smile and shakes his head lightly.

“I’m not fully aware. All I know is that we might not like it. The changes that will occur, we can’t do much about it either.” Jungkook frowns as he listens to Namjoon speak. “Don’t worry Jungkook, I will make sure non of you get hurt in any way.” Even if Namjoon gives Jungkook a light pat and a smile, Jungkook knows he was not okay. He watches him leave and with a frown on his face he turns around to wake up the boys.

Namjoon finds himself alone at the club, turning on all lights, he take a seat at the bar. He takes out his phone from his pocket and goes straight to his contact list. His finger lands on the name Hobi. “I have to make sure no one tells him about this.” Namjoon whispers to himself. “But it will also be weird if non of us answer his calls or messages.” He now realizes that he must come clean with everyone who works at the club and beg for them to lie to Hoseok.

With that in mind, he sends another message to all the employees, asking them to come down to the club an hour earlier than the time that was previously told. He received great response, normally getting up this early in the morning for people who work almost throughout the whole night, can be such a pain. And so, within an hour, employees came to the club. Namjoon greeted them as they came. The guards and the cleaning staff to whom names might not be known to many people, Namjoon knew.

Finally, the last people to come are Namjoon’s close friends. Jim I was still in pijamas, Namjoon didn’t find it a shocker since he does sleep in throughout the whole morning, after all he’s the star of the night. As for Jungkook, he’s now full on awake, wearing a black hoodie with black jeans. Then there’s Yoongi, he seems tired, with baggy eyes, as if he didn’t sleep. Namjoon feels guilty, but knows that Yoongi is on his side.

“Thanks for coming everyone,” Namjoon speaks as now everyone is gathered up. “Hoseok put me in charge of the club before leaving.” His breathe gets shaky, already wanting to cry. He hates it, the fact he can be a crybaby. He avoids everyone’s eyes by looking down. “Well, to be quite frank, I feel like a failure. Literally, not to long after Hoseok left, I’ve encountered a problem.” He’s now planning to come clean to everyone. He knows that he can’t do this on his own, he will need everyone to help him. Namjoon looks up and this time doesn’t avoid the eye contact.

“Please help me save Hoseok hyung.” Everyone looks at Namjoon with worrisome, as now the man is crying. “Please, I can’t do this alone.” He wipes his tears with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Yoongi steps up and looks at his coworkers. “We must help Namjoon so Hoseok doesn’t get hurt.” He speaks in a soft tone, no expression, but after knowing the man for so long, everyone knew Yoongi words were sincere.

“Why will Mr.Jung get hurt?” One of the female employee asks. Yoongi looks at Namjoon, and as Namjoon signals him that he’s fine, he goes back to where he was standing. Namjoon take in a big breath and explains the situation they are in.

“There’s this person that wants to harm Hoseok, but I came up with a deal. This is the only way he will let Hoseok live. He will run the club up until Hoseok comes back. I’m not sure what exact changes will he make, this is why he wanted me to gather you all today, but I want to ask you all to please, not let Hoseok know about this. If he calls in, act normal, as if nothing is happening. As for us, let’s do our best to not get in Taehyung’s way. I don’t want any of you to get hurt, so, I will tell him to not make you guys do anything crazy.” Everyone looks at each other, processing everything Namjoon just said. After questions and thoughts, they came to an understanding, they will lie to Hoseok for the meanwhile. Namjoon thank everyone.

Then, finally, the person who gathered for the real deal, has finally arrived. Taehyung, followed by Taeyong, enter the club. “Good Morning ~” Taehyung says in such a happy mood. Everyone gave him the death glare, yet he ignores it. “Ah, so this is everyone? I would have expected more people.” Taehyung scans the group of employees.

“Some of our dancer been sick for a while now, so they were given some days off.” Namjoon replies. Taehyung signals Taeyong to grab him a chair, and so he does. As he sits down, he looks up at Namjoon.

“Don’t worry, we don’t need them anyways. The club will be closed anyways.” Everyone’s eyes widen, soon whispers among themselves. Namjoon frowns to what he hears. Taehyung just smiles innocently. “Ah, I mean, it will be closed to the public. I will turn it into a private club, for my special clients. Don’t worry, as long as you do your job, you won’t get fired. Ah, the bonus thing about this whole thing is that, imma pay you the triple. So, with that being said, let’s get along.” Taehyung gets up from the chair and looks back at Taeyong. “We will start with the preparations this evening, get these employees to help you.” Taeyong nods and immediately steps out with his phone on hand. Taehyung then looks back at Namjoon. “Taeyong will take care of everything, for now, let’s go.” He then grabs Namjoon’s hand and take him away.

Yoongi takes a step forward, but immediately stops. “He will be fine, as long as I don’t do anything stupid.” He whispers; Jimin and Jungkook stare at him as he said that.

-

rip, did not proofread.