Ally Mayfair-Richards | if that's okay with you pt.2|

" you got me all wet," Ally says as she grabs her hair still with a giant smile on her face. " I know another place I'd like for you to be wet as well. How about we go do that?" I ask with a wink and she laughs as we run up the stairs.

As soon as Ally's door closed, I pushed her against it. " I know I look young but I am very experienced in this area. " I say confidently in her ear and my knee lifts up towards her center, applying pressure. "Oh yeah?" Ally says calmly trying not to show the amount of pleasure she is feeling. " well, enough talk how about I show you." I say with a wink and pick her up and lay her on the bed. She sits up on her elbows to watch my next move.

I slowly remove my clothes, giving her a show. I see her nipples hardening from under her shirt which makes me smile. After I finish removing my clothes I crawl on top of her and immediately attach my lips to her neck. I keep kissing and sucking until I hear her gasp. " mm there it is" I say and continue moving down. I take of her shirt and bra together and she quickly removes her pants. " you are so beautiful, oh my god" I say more to myself and connect my lips toher neck once again. I let my fingers graze over her clothed center and I feel her buck against my hands. " you're a needy one aren't you?" I say with a smirk and I see her cheeks turn red. " Y/n, I'm newly single and I'm old do you really think I get this everyday ?" She counters looking at me with a disappointed look.

" Ally you are not old, come here," I say pulling her to the other side of the bed to face the wall that had a very large mirror. I sit behind her and she sits in between my legs looking at her reflection. " look at you. You are most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." I say trying to reassure her. "you don't have to say that you know." She says looking for a flaw in herself. ( there are none🙄) " I'm not just saying it" I say a little annoyed. "You know what how about I show you how much I mean it." I say with a smirk and she sits looking confused. I tug at her panties and she takes them off quickly as I scoot to the edge of the bed, my legs falling over. I pull her onto my lap and spread her legs.  " mmm look at that, so wet for me" I say moving my finger through her folds. A quiet whimper escapes her mouth as I explore her. She stares at my hands through the mirror intently. " you like watching yourself get fucked huh?" I ask as I suddenly push two fingers inside of her. She goes to answer but nothing comes out. Her head falls to back onto my shoulder and I continue at my fast pace.

" oh y/n just like that," Ally says as she picks her head back up to look back into the mirror. I use my thumb to stimulate her clit and return to her sweet spot on her neck. Her pleasure takes over and she reaches her climax. Her body relaxes into mine and I slide my arms around her waist. " how was it?" I ask as she catches her breath. " definitely the best I've ever had," she says pushing me down onto the bed and resting her head on my chest. " Oh just wait until I use my tongue," I say and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry this is probably bad because I wrote this in my 15 minute break lolll but comment Sarah Paulson characters you would like me to use!