Cordelia Goode | Is there something wrong sweetheart?|

TW: 1.y'all this one is so nastyyyy like I don't know what got into me lollllll idek why I'm posting but Uhm anyways
2.this is super long for like no reason Idk I'm sorry this is really bad
3. I think I'm going to start writing in second person "you/your" because it's easier for me lol

I understand that I'm dating the supreme but I'd never think it would get this bad. She has been so busy that she hasn't come to bed for three days straight.  When I go to check on her during the day, she always cuts it short and leaves me hanging. And this could just be me being selfish but i'd be lying if I didn't say I'm in need of a mind blowing orgasm. We haven't so much as kissed in a week and I'm starting to get impatient. So, I've made a plan to get her to bed.

I knock on her door lightly, smirking slightly at my plan. I'm wearing the short pink dress she likes that hugs all my curves. "Come in," she says sweetly and I walk in. She looks up and sees it's me and says "Oh hi baby I'm sorry I just have some much-" she then stops her sentence when she sees what I'm wearing. " And where do you think you're wearing that to?" Cordelia says raising an eyebrow. " Oh I'm going out with Madison, I was just stopping by to say goodnight." I say and "accidentally" drop my purse behind me. I reach down and grab it, making sure to give her a perfect view of my ass. When I look back at Cordelia,her face is a light red. " oh uhm baby don't you think that dress is a bit too uhm short?"

You smile internally and continue with the plan. " but it's your favourite I thought you'd like it?" I say with innocent eyes. I sit down in a chair in front of her desk and slightly open my legs so she can see the black panties I have on under. " well yeah I like it when it's just me and you but not when you are going out without me," she says shifting in her seat as her eyes move from my eyes to my lips to my underwear. " well if you don't like it how about you come help me pick out something else?" I say and she immediately agrees. As I stand up, my dress rides up so that is now in the middle of my butt. I act like I don't feel anything and continue walking out her office door. Little do I know, Cordelia is walking behind me thinking of all the things she wants to do to me.

As soon as I step in the room, Cordelia picks me up by my waist and practically throws me onto the bed. " I want your clothes off by the time I get back or you will be punished." She says walking into the closet and I know what's coming next. I smile because my plan worked and then I quickly undress.

When Cordelia walks back in, she is completely undressed with my favorite strap on. " are you sure you want this sweetheart?" She asks and I immediately know what she is craving. " yes mommy " I say laying down on my back. She chuckles and then climbs on top of me. She kisses from my cheek to the top of my center. She quickly drags her tongue through me and gasps at how much arousal she collects. " oh baby, you're so wet for mommy aren't you?" She says and before I can answer she flips me around so that I am now on all fours. Wasting mo time, she pushes the full length into me and starts at a quick pace. " OH MOMMY-" I scream as she gets even quicker causing my entire body to jolt forward every time she thrusts into me.

She continues with this pace causing my orgasm to build quicker than usual. "I- Im so close dee" I  say breathlessly and she suddenly pulls out. I fall forward and turn around to face her. " Cordelia what the fuck was that?" I ask while panting lightly. " you need to be patient honey," Cordelia says obviously trying to tease you. " I know about your little plan, you know i'm clairvoyant right?" She says giving you
me a little wink. " so I think you don't deserve this 'mind blowing orgasm' you have been thinking about" . " No Cordelia please, I just wanted you to come out of your office. I promise I'll be good just please let me finish" I say hoping that my begging will convince her. " No I think you need to learn a lesson" she says says sitting back onto her heels and looking down at you.