Wilhemina Venable | I need you right now |

TW:Smut

I look in the mirror, satisfied with how I look. I wore a purple pencil skirt with a flowery purple button-down. Along with this, my hair was curled and I wore light makeup. "Maybe waking up early isn't so bad," I thought to myself. I quickly grab my keys and walk out the door.

Since I'm running early, I decide to stop to get coffee.

"Hi, can I get a large caramel macchiato please?" I say into the intercom. " You sure can! anything else?" the cashier responds. "Uhm actually make that two large caramel macchiatos," I respond and then pull up to the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work for none other than Wilhemina Venable. She's.. well .... she's hot. She stands at about 5'6" and has the most beautiful body you'll ever see. Yes, she can be mean but only if you deserve it.

Working as her assistant is the best job that I could ask for. It pays well, and I can stare at a beautiful woman all day. Sometimes I catch her staring back at me but I don't think anything of it. She probably just wants me to stop looking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the building and am greeted by many co-workers. I'm pretty "popular", only because I've worked here for so long. I've moved around so much that I pretty much know everyone in every department.

I eventually make it to my new desk and I set all of my things down and make sure everything is working properly. I then pick up the second Macchiato I bought this morning and walk briskly to Miss Venable's coffee. I knock three times and wait for permission to enter.

"Come in," she says and I slowly open the door. " Goodmorning Miss Venable, I brought you coffee," I say setting it down in front of her, inevitably showing her my boobs. She breathes in sharply when she looks down at me and a smirk grows on my face.

Her eyes stay on me as I began walking to the door. " Have a great day Miss Venable," I say as I open the door and make my way back to my desk.

No one's POV:

Miss Venable can't concentrate all day because a vivid image of you is in her head. She had seen you around the building and had always thought you were an attractive young lady, but seeing you in lavender along with your breasts under your shirt sent shivers down her spine. She comes to the conclusion that she is not going to get any work done and calls you into her office.

Your POV:

I am finishing my emails when my phone begins ringing. I look at the name to see it is none other than Miss Venable. I quickly pick up the phone and stop what I'm doing. " Hello, Miss Venable what can I do for you," I say picking at my nail. " Come to my office. If I don't see you before 3 minutes have passed, you will be punished," She says and then immediately ends the call. I smile to myself as I contemplate what my "punishment" will be if I'm late. I decide I'm going to wait until exactly 3 minutes and one second have passed, just to get her riled up. I make my way to her office, staring at my clock the whole time. The clock turns and 3 minutes have officially passed. I make it to her door and open it without asking for permission.

As I walk in, I smile brightly and take a seat in front of her. " What was it you needed? I have a few emails to finish," I say looking at my watch when her cane hits the floor. " You were late, walked in here without knocking, and now have the nerve to talk to me like that? I hope you know you will be punished," She says with a stern face. " Who doesn't like a little punishment? Maybe I'll enjoy it," I say with a smirk and I see her eyebrow lift.

I walk over to Miss Venable and stand in front of her. She turns her chair and moves forward so that I am now in between her legs. Her eyes immediately meet my chest and I slightly arch my back to give her a better view. " So, are you going to punish me or are you just going stare at my boobs? " I say with a chuckle. She pulls me by my hips onto her lap and quickly connects her lips to mine.

It felt better than I'd ever imagined it would feel. Her lips were soft and plump and fit perfectly with mine. We sat and made out in her room for about 4 minutes when she breaks the kiss. " Come to my house tonight at 8," She says looking desperately into my eyes.

" Okay but I need you right now," I say and connect our lips to each other once again. "Lock the door," she says in-between kisses, and I quickly walk over and lock the door and make my way back to her. " I'll give you what you want now, but just know tonight you will be punished," Miss Venable says with a smirk and I nod and sit back on her lap. " No honey, sit on the desk," she says and I jump onto her desk and open my legs, showing her how wet I am.

" Oh baby, you are so wet. Look at these panties," she says running her fingers along my covered center. Small whimpers leave my mouth as I feel her touch. " Mmm I can't wait to taste you," she says pulling up my skirt and removing my underwear.

She smiles as she sees my glistening center and immediately dives in. Her tongue circles my clit just the way I like it and I can't help but let out a throaty moan. " Shhhh we wouldn't want anyone to hear us now would we?" she says as she pushes two fingers into me. As I try not to moan, I grab onto her long red hair and pull her close, causing her to moan as well. " Oh Venable I'm so close," I say as she adds another finger and speeds up her actions.

With one last thrust onto my G-spot, I come undone all over her fingers and she moans loudly causing a vibration to run through my body. " Oh my god," I say as I pant trying my best to catch my breath.

After a few seconds of catching my breath, I jump down from the desk and bend down in between Miss Venable's legs. " Your turn," I say with a smile and quickly move her panties to the side. I lick between her folds catching her arousal with every movement. She lets out small moans almost as if she's trying to hide her pleasure. "It's okay Miss Venable, just relax," I say and begin to circle her clit with my tongue. I speed up my actions as I hear her grab onto the table, a smirk still visible on my face. " Just like that, make me cum with that tongue," she says as her hips begin to buck.

As I'm continuing my assault on her clit, I hear a knock at the door. I stop and let Miss Venable talk and she eventually unlocks the door and lets them in. "Hello Miss Venable, I just need to talk to you about your new assistant since you've lost so many in the past months," he says and as she sits back down, I look up to see her smiling and nodding. Her skirt rides up once again and her entire center is exposed. The man continues talking and so I decided to finish what I was doing. I reattach my tongue to her clit and make lazy circles. Enough for her to feel, but not enough for her to finish. I hear her moan and she quickly covers it with a clear of her throat.

The man finally finishes his conversation and as soon as he walks out the door she lets out a satisfied sigh. " Go faster," Venable says and I immediately follow her words. I speed up, gripping her thighs as I continue my assault on her clit. Her moans were like music to my ears and only made me go faster. Within seconds, she released onto my tongue. As she tries to stay quiet, her legs begin to shake uncontrollably. I let out small sighs as I clean her up, collecting every ounce of her arousal.

I finish and stand up, pulling my skirt back down and reaching for my underwear. As I go to pick them up, Venable's 4-inch heel steps on top of them. "Those are mine, you can live without underwear for a few hours," MIss Venable says and I smile and shake my head as I walk out the door.

I don't really like this but I wanted to post something lol. But if you want a part two of this lmk and/or leave recommendations of what you want to see!