Chapter 3 - Hotel

We begin on two assassins, Zero and Four, both currently walking to their next mission. "Alright, how are we gonna plan this?" Four asks Zero. Zero replies, "Alright, here's how it's gonna go..."

They enter the lobby of Murdower Hotel, which has a couple couches with a man in white with his head in a newspaper. He also has a shiny axe next to him. There is also of course, a receptionist. She greets them "Hello, welcome to Murdower Hotel, how may I hel- Wow! That's such an interesting outfit!" The Receptionist speaks with interest. Zero plainly says "It's a bathrobe." Four walks next to him. "And who might you be?" The Receptionist asks Four, in which he replies "Just his brother." "But you don't look the same. Why is that?" She asks Four questioningly. "Because he adopted me. Can we please go now?" Four impatiently replies. "Very well then, go ahead." The receptionist replies as she lets them go. They start walking to an elevator, when Zero suddenly stops. Four watches as he takes out a music player and starts playing a song. Then they continue to the elevator, pressing the button. Two guards are seen as the elevator door opens. Zero kills one as the other spam-clicks the button to close the door. He calls the boss saying: "Boss, he's here... The Dragon!" They continue up, slashing any obstacles in the way. They finally get to the balcony, meeting Josh Rose. "It seems you are finally here. I'm not giving you the satisfaction of killing me. Oh wait. You're not the one I was looking for. Are you here to kill me as well?" "Yes, I'm here to kill you. Any last words?" Zero blatantly replies. "I regret making the choices I've made." Josh says as he jumps off the building. "Not to be rude or anything, but that was easy." Four said to Zero. "But it was a mission success. Let's go home now." Zero replies as he kills the other soldier in the elevator. As they get back to the lobby, a SWAT officer stops them. "There have been reportings of shooting in this building. The receptionist looks up and replies "Oh, that's just two of our guests." The SWAT soldier doesn't seem to buy it. "Well your 'guests' seem to be covered in blood." Quickly thinking of a response, Zero replies "it's bath products."  The receptionist pipes up "Yeah! He went to go take a shower." The SWAT says in defeat "Very well then. You may pass." Four and Zero both pass by, Four not even being recognized. They don't mind, though. As they return home, a small girl gets tripped accidentally by Zero. "Hey! Watch where your going!" The girl says. "We're busy." Zero says without con concern. He's already taking in one child. He doesn't want to take in another. They get inside their house and Zero drinks his herbal tea and gets on his spot of the couch to rest. Four does the same and decides to sleep as well. The two fall asleep with each of their own dreams.

——————END——————