Part 5 - The Prison

As the duo make it to the prison by sneaking past the spotlights, they decide to plan. They both nod at each other, busting down the door and... wait, why are the guards dead already?

They both explore every nook and cranny, due to them not being able to understand what happened. Who with this much power could have done this?

As they get into Fa Youn, the target's cell, they notice he's also dead, but his body's still warm, indicating he was recently killed. All of a sudden they hear sirens at the prison. "Freeze, Dragon! We have you surrounded!" The cops yelled.

So instead of hacking and slashing their way through, they decide to sneak away as to not surprise the SWAT team there. They exit and walk down a shortcut to home. There seemed to be a beggar around, and he was needing medicine for "after war injuries."

As the old man insults Zero, He also shows his medal to the old man, saying that both him and the child fought in the war. The old man suddenly grabs the medal, claiming it was his.

Four had enough with the noise, so he made no mistake to execute the man and put him out of his misery. They both walk home and Four notices something odd. There's no noisy music playing from the neighbors house. They both notice the tape and go inside their home to watch it.

It appears that a man with blue hair killed the two noisy neighbors, making an excuse that it's a party. Then, the blue haired man injects the neighbor with a drug, claiming it's a work in progress. He also tells the neighbors that the reason for him doing this was because of their neighbor, Zero, not being able to get enough sleep because of the noise two. Suddenly Zero turns off the TV.

He has watched enough and decides to go to bed, and Four decided to as well, letting the uncomfortable silence let them sleep.