Chapter 2 - The Psychologist

The man and Four continue walking down the path to the psychologist. The man speaks up: "By the way, my name is Zero. I was a NULL soldier." Four seemed surprised. "You were a NULL soldier? I was one too, but we were probably on different levels." Zero seemed to agree, most never seeing Four before. They proceeded onto the road to the Psychologist's office. Once there, Zero begins speaking with the Psychologist. "And who is this?" Says the Psychologist. "A child who like me, has also been a NULL soldier. I don't know much of him, other that I named him Four, and that his real name is Y/n." Zero replies. "Interesting. So you have adopted them?" Psy (let's call him that, since Psychologist is too long)
Replies. "Sort of, since he has no home, and I think I will adopt him." Zero replies.

Yes, that should work.

"Well, no matter, time to begin the lesson. So, have you been experiencing some hallucinations?" Psy asks Zero. He replies with "I seem to be having nightmares again." "Ah, so if so, could you tell me about them?" Psy asks. While this was happening. Four decided to look around the humble abode. There were sheets of papers on a desk with a phone and a.... rock? Four decided he wasn't going to ask about that. Over the fireplace, there seem to be a sculpture of a woman. She was nude, which made Four blush and quickly look away. He then sat down in the front of the fire and watched until he was called over. "Four, do you have a weapon of self defense?" Asked Psy. Four replies with "Other than my fists, I don't really have any weapons." Psy suddenly takes out another katana. It was a purple and gold striped katana, much like Zero's. "I had an extra laying around. Take it, I have no use for it. I have a feeling you and Zero will be great partners in this next mission." Psy says. Four unsheathes the katana and looks at it. It was really nice looking. They then sheathed it and said "What's the mission?" "Hold on a bit, you need your dose." Psy interjects. He takes out two needles and injects it into both warriors. Four winces a little, but then stops. Psy takes them out and puts them away. He opens a cabinet and hands a file to Zero. "Here is your mission, don't let me down."

—————END CHAPTER—————