The mistake

Kori's POV

I called my mum and asked if I could stay at Richards house she said that it would be fine if I called her if anything went wrong me and Richard begun walking to Wayne manor.

So what did the doctors say Richard asked

Well they said that my lungs might fill with water which I guess isn't good and I might get out of breath a lot because of well the lungs thing I said as we approached Wayne manor we walked inside and Damian ran up to me and hugged me he was soon followed by Alfred and then Bruce.

Hello malady Damian said I went down to his level and begun to cry

I'm gonna miss your cheesy pick up lines I said crying

Miss what do you mean by miss Bruce asked

Kori don't say that you'll be fine Richard said helping me up

What's going on Alfred asked

I've got cancer I said and they hugged me

*later that night*

I lay in the spare room until I woke up I was sweating I could feel my lungs fill with water I screamed and screamed Richard Bruce Alfred and Damian ran in. Richard picked me up and took me to the car I was still screaming Bruce called my parents.

Kori hold on hold on please please I love you don't let go Richard said over and over again trying to calm me we got to the hospital my mum and brother were their we ran inside. Doctors and nurses ran over they injected me with lots of different chemicals.

I lay on the bed my life flashed before me and I fell into a deep sleep when I woke up their stood Richard Rachel my mum Ryan gar Vic Karen and even Xavier. I felt my face and realised I had one of those things that went up your nose to give you oxygen. Or as I like to call it one more thing for Kate to laugh at me for and I went back to sleep.