We found love (CC&Olga)*DIRTY*

THIS IS FOR MY BESTIE, AND ITS GONNA BE ABOUT HER GOING TO A BVB GIG, AMD CC TAKES HER BACK AFTER THE SHOW! ENJOY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! THIS WILL HAVE SMUT/DIRTY PARTS IN IT.😏😆🙊

Olga's pov
Hi im Olga, im 25 and obsessed with bvb.Today is the day i get to see the love of my life, and he doesnt even know that i exist. The concert starts at 7:30, and it is now 4:30. I go get ready in my bvb top, denim ripped super skinny jeans and by boots. I do my warpaint and hair like CC's as he is life.
Im ready by 5:15, so i leave now so i am first in line and i get front view.

*skips to end of concert*
Cc's pov

We're just about to finish our last song of the night, through out the whole show i haven't been able to take my eyes off of this girl.Wow shes just so pretty!She looks like a female version of me too.We finish the song, the crowed goes crazy, we all go to the front to bow and get thousands of pics taken, right before we had to walk off stage, i jumped off stage and headed over to the girl and boy is she even cuter up close.

Olga's pov

"Bvb,bvb,bvb,bvb..." i chant along with thousands of other people. Oh my god! The love of my life is right in front of me,and he is walking me somewhere with him. Brb slowly and metaly dying right now.

Cc's pov
"Hi i couldnt let you leave, your so pretty i havent taken my eyes off of you the whole show. Whats your name.And your extremely beautiful,so are you single?" Cc says still out of breath from the show.
"Omg cc i love you sooooo much!😭 im Olga, and yes i am single." Olga says crying.
So as soon as she says those words S.I.N.G.L.E, i kiss her passionately. Damn cc what has gotten into me lately? I bite her lip,giving me chance to slip in my tongue,our tongues dance in each others mouths.
"Lets take this to the bunk on the bus.😏" he says sexily.

*BACK AT THE BUNK*

He slamed the door shut, and threw her on the bunk, leting her get ready for what was about to comeher way! He starts off with leaving love bites all down her neck She just groans in response. He rips both of their clothes off as fast as a flash, and he doesn't even give her a warning, and pounds into her making her moan like a..... (IDK I HAD WRITERS BLOCK! XD ) "MORE,MORE MOREEE" she yelps because of how good he is! They both reach their highs, and as they do, jake shouts "oi keep the freekin noise down, good god why did i get the bunk thats under yours."

She asks to use the shower, to wash off, cc replys with a yes. She turns on the shower, and jumps in. She then felt arms wrap around her and he says "ready for round two?"
He pushes her against the wall, kissing and doing things with his hands to her😏😆 muffles and groans were sounding throughout out the tour bus, so ashley decided to go find some girl for him! Anyways back to the point! He flipped her over so he was on top, she traced his v-line, before going to ride him😱😂 He turn't in to the biggest moaning mess ever. "your bad girl." Cc groans, slapping her ass which causes her to make some noise. They road out their highs...again, and dried off and put on some clothes and went back to the bunks. They apologised to jake, as the others were quite heavy sleepers. Before she fell asleep, cc says "olga, i love you. im sorry if you thought i took advantage of you? Because boy i didnt! I did it because i love you. so please be my girlfriend?" "Yes of course Cc! Why would i just let you fuck me then leave?" He just replies with a kiss and embraces her and they fall asleep.

THATS IT THIS IMAGINE IS FINNISHED😆THIS WAS RATHER AWKARD WRITING THIS AS I KNOW OLGA! IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN IMAGINE, JUST COMMENT! THANKYOU XX