Ashs one night stander

So this was requested by AndysNoseRing hope you like it!?

Ashley's pov:
So I've been at this bar for about 3/4 hours now and I've been non stop drinking, with this girl named y/n, she's so hot. I'm so pissed I just want to take her home with me and well let's just keep that between us.
I lean in to talk to y/n and ask her if she wants to go back to my place as it is 1 in the morning. So we go back to my place and the whole way back to mine was just a lot of dirty talk of what would happen when I get her home.

*back at ashleys*
We barely get through the door and I pin her up against the wall and kiss her with our tongues fighting together. I kiss all down her neck sucking at her sweet spot causing her to moan,loud,I lick it to sooth the pain. I muffled out 'jump' so her legs were wrapped around my waist, so I could carry her to the bedroom.

I throw her on the bed, and I undress my self completely, leaving my boxers to be taken off by y/n. She yanks off my boxers and she grasps by d!ck starts to pump it then she bobs her head down and starts deep throating me. I grab a handful of her hair and pull it of all the pleasure I'm getting.  She finishes and lays on the bed,ready for me to Finnish with her. I rip off her dress, and see she has no bra so I trap them and rub them. Then I tug her thong down and throw it to where the other clothes are and I get two fingers and pump them into her, biting the right spot causing her to moan for more so I add each time she commands me to. I pull out and lick off the juices, and then line myself up at her entrance. I pound in and out of her like there's no tomorrow. Moans groans and every now and then screaming, fills the room. We hit our highs and fall asleep next to each other.

In the morning I see she's gone,she's left me. But what I also see is that she's left me her number with a note saying 'call me if your ever bored or want to make this a serious relationship ;) xx -y/n

So that's that imagine done! Leave a comment or msg me if you would like an imagine, but please could there not be as much smut as I'm may stop doing smut books XD my brain can't handle writing it, but I can read it XD thanks ☺️