|4|

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Mentions Of Non/Con. ; Anesthesia; BREAD 

🤍

🤍

🤍

🤍

🤍

Bakugou and Camie where asleep. Great in their king bed with cotton sheets as the cold night air left them with 'great' rest.

Looking at Bakugou, he is the outer spoon of Camie. Looks fly in a tank top. Now what is he dreaming about....

Lights are flickering. Stage is bright. Drinks are served. And we're at ClubBakaHoe!

"PARTY NO STOP, YUH"

"AYE MINA PUT YHE BEAT"

"CAMIE CAN I FUCK YOU RN?"

"yUh!!!"

"HOLY HOUSE TONIGHTTT (Shiozaki: bïtćh)"

"IM BLONDE AND THICC AND I CAN TWERKKKK( Camie take video!!)"

"IM SO SADDDDD,,,THAT I CANT KISS YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO DIE BY STDS"

—-

His dreams are way to chatoc but I love them. Even if they give no sense to reality whatsoever and make absolute nonsense compared to the things his wife is thinking about beside him then that should calculate to his overall stupidity and high tolerance level from not dying of his self stupidness.

Speaking of his wife. What is. Camie thinking about...

Woah. It's much different than Bakugou's.

I'd expect something different. She needs a hug.

Yeah...

The room is dark. She's awake but can't move. Regional anesthesia? Needles, blood, pain, and overall scaredness. You may not see her fear but the fear makes the atmosphere tight and uncomfortable to comprehend.

A weak voice calls in the black of day. A voice that seems like it's in danger. (Which it kinda is—)

"Please, get me out."

Footsteps trace around the girl. Soon, something inflicts pain, targeting the lower area.

"Please stop, it-it hurts."

No response, blank answer.

...

"Please take it out!"

Camie's sleepy lip trembles.

...

"PLEASE—PLEASE—IT HURTS!"

... Camie's eyes shut tight and hands ball in a fist. Bakugou shifts a bit for this accommodation he doesn't know about.

"IT HURTS PLEASE STOP..."

... Whimpers leave the mouth...

"...please stop...please stop..."

The voice fades.

Finally Bakugou woke up. Still a little sleepy.

He rubbed his eyes looking at his wife. "Cam?"

Sniffle. "Yeah?"

He sits up realizing she's 'shivering' in away he didn't understand.

"What's wrong"

She looked up at him with glossy eyes.

Camie broke, in a way. She dove in his chest and cried.

"I know, I know...(I really don't know)"

She lifts her head. Wiping her tears and then takes her hands on the woke Bakugou and kinda forced him on his pillow, turning his face away from her.

"Camie?"

Then the words slipped from her lips as she later her head back down to sob again.

"The only thing they wanna do is..."

Bakugou kept his head there, " The only thing they wanna do is what..?"

She sniffled and whimpered and went back to sleep. Mentally she said she rather remember bad times than make someone else carry the burden.

Bakugou's heart sank once he put them together.

Without turning around he asked her:

"Hey Camie"

She softly answered "What?"

"Would you like some bread to make you better."

Bread makes the day better.

"Sure...but don't eat bread."

He got up and went to her side and kissed her on the forehead as she smiled.

"Alright I won't..."