Chappie 2

Annabeth POV

"The boy saved the world?!"Grover says

I put my hand over his mouth. The boy looks around, and then walks on.

"He could of caught us!"I whisper yell.

"Something is up with that boy. He's 16! And someone hasn't even told him that he is a demigod."Grover says

"Yeah..it looks like he's used to life or death situations."Percy says,"And his hair is werid. If he has werid hair, short, and is used to life or death situations....Something is up!"

"Chrion said that some other magic would be surrounding him. And that this magic is dangerous when mixed with demigods."I says.

We follow him to a game shop, which he unlocks with a key, and he walks in. The door is still unlocked, so we wait till 11:00 pm till we go in. At first, we only see normal game shop stuff. Then we go up stairs and we see a living room, 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom. We walk into one bedroom to see an elderly man asleep. We walk in the other one to see Yugi, the boy, asleep. We look around and my eyes land on that Egyptian pendant of his.

"Annabeth! Look here!"Percy says.

I turn to see Percy with the boy's cell phone. I look at it shows all of the texts. Some conversations are normal but some are werid.

Joey: r u and Yami ok? After Battle City..

Yugi: we r fine. At least Marik is back 2 normal

Another was:

Tea: what do u mean?! The rod and necklace were stolen!?

Yugi: they were taken. If someone took it..they might be after me, Ryou, and Yami.

Tea: Oh, well, I am sure u all r going 2 be ok.

And another one from a while back:

Joey: r u ok, yug?

Yugi: I'm fine. I did get gramps soul back.

Joey: I mean the other thing 2.

Yugi: Oh..that. well, Yami is a good I guess. I mean, I trust him.

Joey: um..I heard that Burger World is shutting down..

Yugi: WHAT?!

Joey: Just kiddin bud. U luv ur hamburgers...

Yugi: Don't joke around about Burger World!!

Why I read the burger part of the conversation, I don't know. I looked on his computer's history and I found a bunch of information on some items called the Millennium Items...and it also says one boy was the first to solve the Millennium Puzzle...it says the boy is Yugi! I get off and then looked at that puzzle. I touch it...that was my mistake. It glowed and sucked Grover, Percy, and I in it.

Yugi POV

When I get home late, which lately is often, Gramps knows that something is wrong or I was caught up in a game a the arcade. He looks at me and he says were you at the arcade.

"...Yes..."I lie.

"You are a terrible lier Yugi."He says.

I sigh and tell him about the chimera and the three kids who killed it and had weapons at school and the items being stolen. He looks at me, believing me, trust me my life so far has unbelievable. Then he sighs and hands me a letter.

"Your mother wanted you to have it. I think its time you knew."He says.

I look at him and go upstairs to my room to open it. I open it, and I don't believe what it says, and from what I have been through, me believing its unbelievable usually means its real. It says:

Dear Yugi,

The real cause of my death was not a car crash. I was killed by a monster. I asked your uncle to send this to you. Now, your grandfather must of given this to you because something unexplainable happened. I mise as well tell you. My side of the family are descendants of a minor Greek god named Tyche. You know why all of your family somehow wins almost every game they play? That is why, and you have this ability as well. But, your father is a different story. He is not dead. He is immortal. He can make earthquakes, tidal waves, talk to horses, and can breathe under water. He is Poseidon, the god of the sea, one of the big three, and that is why you are in a lot more danger than other demigods, like you and us (parent human one parent god, or descent.) Please be careful.

Love,
Your mother.