YOU ARE - Chapter 6 #thenewguy

Its strange but I am happy, that the disturbing dream did not disturb me yesterday.  But I kind of missed that  dream.
I went to school

    I went to my desk and waited for chenlee. Suddenly I got chills and had feeling that someone is noticing me. I rolled my eyes from this corner to that corner of this room , oh its kyungsoo that cold kid who is staring me right now.  I don't know how to react. He once again looked me with this confused eyes. I just put my head down and dont know what to do. Chenlee arrived

 Chenlee arrived

   Chenlee came to and asked me why I had left the party so early. I just replied,  "just like that and I am not so well in that party"
Chenlee continues " ha suho was so nice to me yesterday,  we had a great time, I think he has feelings for me." And I was just tolerating her suho talks. Deep inside she triggered my feelings for suho more.

    Our homeroom teacher arrived with a new student,  oh he is........ the strange guy in Nara's party,  oh we met again. He looks more handsome in our school uniform.  All the girls were already started to gossip about him. But he didn't bothered by anyone.  He's unique. He lifted his head up.
He and Kyungsoo shared an eye contact between them. How strange this is. This cold guy and the new guys making eye contact.  The new guy just smirked wickedly at Kyungsoo.

      Teacher introduced the new guy as Oh Sehun

      Teacher introduced the new guy as Oh Sehun. The were screaming " sehun sehun "
He is not even reacting.  Ugh.. he is also cold.

     He started walking towards me,  I don't know why iam getting chills and also he seem so familiar to me. Like I know him well before . He gave a cold gaze and sitted right behind me.

     After few minutes it starts to rain. Chenlee said she was going to go home with suho in the rain sharing his umbrella. I don't know why iam feeling so annoyed by her words. Why iam having thoughts of stealing suho away from her. Why iam like this.

    Chenlee went to restroom to do some makeup touch up for seducing suho. Whatever, why iam bothered by her. At time suho was waiting outside,  I think he doesn't have umbrella. I know that I will regret it if I am not going home with suho.

     I fetched my umbrella and went near suho, and I asked him " don't mind to join me suho, its raining let's share my umbrella

     I fetched my umbrella and went near suho, and I asked him " don't mind to join me suho, its raining let's share my umbrella." Suho nodded his head with a beautiful smile in his face.