YOU ARE- Chapter 13 #kai

SEHUN's P.O.V

     Soobin my first love. She means a lot to me. She was born on Type o star. O Type star bones can attract noble blood line vampires. iam the last vampire of noble blood line.So iam naturally drawn to her. None of my super powers are going to work on her. When iam with her I feel like human. Well, my mind is playing tricks on me.

      Now I cant believe that Sol Ra is born on the same star as my Soo Bin. After Soo Bin's death, I was devastated. I thought my world ended. Eventhough  I was soulfuly attached to Soo Bin, I was not able to lead a life with her. I miss her so much, but my mind is saying to see Sol. I just want to see her. So I went to her house.

SOL's P.O.V

  I was just closing my eyes and lying down in my bed, having the thoughts of the stranger vampire,  sehun, Kyungsoo etc. I can't able to sleep. Suddenly I had the feeling that someone is there in my room rather than me. I opened my eyes, Sehun is in my room.

    The window is opened, I think he just seeks in through that window

    The window is opened, I think he just seeks in through that window. His skin shines brighter in the moon light. For some reason I didn't panic. He seems more calm and stable to me. "Oh, Sehun". I whispered. And I get off from my bed.

  He approached me with a mysterious look and familiar smile in this face. Its is feeling weird but iam not fear anymore. I asked sehun with a confident look, " Sehun, there is no use of hiding your identity. I know you are not one of us, just tell me who you are".
Sehun came even more closer to me, I don't know why ,but iam not scared of him, rather I like to study him and I want to look into him.

   He looked me like the way, as he solving the toughest math problem. He was whisper in very low voice, " you look like her". ..yes this a similar dialogue,  this what I often hear. But out of blue, Sehun is telling this dialogue. how do he know, that I look like my grandma. Maybe he can over hear while others mentioning it. Or maybe he sence it because he is immortal. Sh..  iam thinking too much, I have to stop watching dramas. Sehun looked me with a look  like, what iam thinking, but he looked kind of adorable to me. I can't help myself but to laugh at him.

 I can't help myself but to laugh at him

  Seeing me sehun also burst a laugh. He seems so different now. We both slowly stopped our giggles.  And there is awkward silence here. Sehun looked me straight and told, " Sol, iam a vampire".by saying this, he showed me his true color of his eyes.

      It's kind of freaking me out, To look his eyes changing

      It's kind of freaking me out, To look his eyes changing. But, I did not showed the fear in my face. So, as i guessed he is vampire. Sehun, asked " you are not surprised at all. So you  already know that iam an vampire, right?". He asked with his deep voice. I replied, " No, I just gessed it.  On my way home I saw a strange guy who is drinking blood from the veins of a woman. So only...." he stopped my speech by saying, " Oh, no a human blood drinking vampire. Why he is here?". Sehun was seriousl. I asked "Who??". He said with a steady eyes " KAI "

 He said with a steady eyes " KAI "