Chaper 1 The Tour

My name is Sophia Ann Taylor I am 17 years old. I have an older brother named Joshua he is 20. And a younger sister and brother who are twins they are both 13 there names are Maria and Nathan. My parents names are Linda and Kirk. My mom is pregnant with little Michael my soon to be little brother.

We live in a house right on beach. It is a three story house with a crows nest. The main floor is the place where my parents host business parties. There is also our servants quarters on the main floor.

The second floor has my parents room with my dads study/office. He is a lawyer. So no one argues with him his word is finial. The second floor also has a billiards room, a lounge, a game room a theater room, and lastly a gym.

The third floor has Joshua's room, Maria's room, Nathan's room, the nursery where we all were when we were little, and also we have Gina the nanny's room.

Finally my room. My room is up a pair of spiral stairs in the crows nest. I have it all to myself. No one is allowed up here without asking and getting permission first. Have a walk in closet a in-suite bathroom and a wraparound balcony.

In the backyard we have a swimming pool and hot tub. And a private part if the beach too. To each side of the house we have a garage or shed. In our garage we have my silver ford F150 platinum series, my moms maroon Nissan Sentra, my dads navy blue mustang convertible, my brothers Ford F150 Lariat, we have three more spaces open for my brothers and sister. Then we have a mini van for when the servants need to run somewhere. We have one more open spot for when guest come to visit. Well that is my house. Oh did I mention I was rich