Chaper 2 Mystery Boy

Today we are supposed to have someone over because their son is apparently staying with us for the rest of the year. Or whatever. School starts back up in three weeks. So he'll be coming to my school. I woke up that morning left a note on the counter saying "I went for a run on the beach should be back in an hour or two.

Love, Sophia"

I went for an hour and a half run as I ran up to the house I saw a black car pull up and I knew it was the boy staying here. So I sprinted upstairs jumped in the shower washed my hair and body real fast. I got out threw on some jean shorts and a grey v-neck with a purple cami I grabbed my pair of grey Toms shoved the on my feet an went down stairs just in time to see his dad leave.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a banana and head to the living room to see him standing there. He was about 6'4 sandy colored hair deep blue eyes. Boy was he a looker.

I walk up to him and say "Hi my name is Sophia"

"Sophia, Sophia hmmm..."he states

Gosh what is his freaking name he looks familiar. Who is he?

"I got it!!!"we both say before bursting out in laughter.

My family stares at us as he hugs me and spins us around. I can't believe it Jamie is really back oh how I missed him when got shipped of to military school.

"And who are you?" My father asks.

"Dad don't you remember Jamie?" I question.

My family look at him in disbelief. It doesn't look like him because he sure did change. But my family realize that it really is him.

"Jamie I will show you to your room. Right this way!!!!"

"Be good" my mom screams as I run up to my room.