Chapter 3 The Reunion

"This room looks taken, I don't want to push anyone out" says Jamie

"This my room silly."

"Why am i not in the guest room?"

"Because it is in renovations right now. We were gonna give you Joshua's room since he is away go college but he called yesterday telling us the science wing caught fire and every one getting a science degree was sent home for a break. They don't know how long though. So you will be sharing a room with me. You were supposed to share a room with Joshua but I'm stealing you!"

"Ok? But do your parents know? I don't want either one of us getting in trouble."

"What happened to the old Jay (my childhood nickname for him). He was more fun than this Jay!"

"Don't worry military school didn't change me! I just don't want to be sent back."

"Ok let's get you settled."

As we were unpacking his stuff I realized that I didn't know why he was here. You know I don't think anyone knows cause no one told me. Should I ask or wait for him to tell? I guess I will ask!

"Why are you here any way? I mean I love that your here,just why?

"Let's finish packing first. The story will take awhile."

"Ok?"

As we finished packing I couldn't help but wonder what it was.

I glanced at the clock when we finally finished unpacking. It read six o'clock we had been in packing for three hours!

"I'm hungry lets go eat."

"Ok I am starving!"

After dinner Jay grabbed my hand and pulled me out side it was a little chilly since it was seven-thirty. But I didn't care.

He dragged me to the hammock and sat down pulling me with him. I ended up laying on top of him because I wasn't ready for it. He got us situated where I was snuggling up against his chest. I was completely swallowed by his body heat and felt warm once again.

"Ready for my story Soph? It is a little long."

"Ya tell me."

"So it started a couple weeks before I was shipped off to military school