Irumatsu

This is about 3 years after the game. Iruma and Akamatsu have been happily married for a year and a half
                            ~Akamatsu's POV~
"That flight took forever to finish", I thought as I got of the plane. I had just finished a venue in America and just landed back in Japan. I yawned and quickly went over to the baggage area and got my suitcase. I then pulled out my phone and quickly told my wife that the plane had landed and I needed a ride home. After waiting a couple of minutes, she had finally responded with," Okay darling, I'm on my way there".
                           ~3rd Person POV~
Even though Iruma was tired herself, she still needed to pick up Akamatsu from the airport. She grabbed her keys and hopped in the car,beginning to drive to the airport. Akamatsu had been waiting for about 20 minutes until she finally saw Iruma's car pull up in the pick-up lane. They silently greeted each with a kiss as Akamatsu sat down in the car.
Iruma then started to drive back home where they cuddled. Iruma then asked," How was the venue?"
in turn, Akamatsu responded with" Oh my, it was lovely with all the roses and lilies! It was almost as beautiful as you sweetie." Iruma smiled and planted a kiss on her wife's cheek." Thanks darling. Now let's get some sleep so we can talk more tomorrow." Resulting in both of them sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.
                                     The End~
Thanks for reading my 2 oneshots so far! The next ship will be Amamiibo and that will come out in around 2-3 days at the minimum!