ten

-

,,oh wow, that was.."

,,insane" alex completed my sentence as we sat in his car, gasping for air, sweaty just looking at each other and back, alex reached for the water behind him and gave it to me, i told him a simple thank you.

i drank the whole bottle, the water was dripping down my mouth.

,,damn okay, whats this then?" alex said laughing, i put my shirt on and we hang out for the rest of the day.

-

we were sitting on a bench by a beautiful river just watching the sunset and enjoying each other's presence. i laid my head on his shoulders as he caressed my thighs with his thumb, i smiled to myself as i remember all the memories we had...

,,Y/N WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" alex yelled after i just pushed him in the lake, luckily i had his phone and wallet so it didn't get wet.

,,IM SORRY I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY SO I JUST TOOK IT OK?" i said walking up to the lake making a face, he slowly swam to me and reached for my hand.

,,oh hell no what" i said backing away.

,,y/n please, i want to get out of these wet clothes, get me out of here!" he said crying, i laughed and reached for his hand, stupid decisions.

he pulled my hand and i fell into the water next to him screaming, i catched my breath and splashed him with water.

,,what the fuck alexis, i have my wallet in my pocket!" i said reaching for my wallet and throwing it on the land, i started to swim away, playing being mad.

,,oh come onnn y/n/n" he reached for my hand and pulled me to him, i splashed some water around but he stil held me close to him, he put my hair behind my ear and smiled.

,,dont smile at me like that im fucking mad at you, alex QuACkiTy" i said acting like a drana queen.

,,you pushed me in first what do you even meannn" alex said dragging the n and hugging me, i dramatically "tried" to push him away.

,,come on mi amor" he said looking into my eyes and leaning in. i leaned in.

and he splashed me and swam away
*end of flashback*

,,why are you smiling like that?" alex asked interrupting my memory.

,,just thought about how i pushed you in the lake" i said.

,,yeah, that was so annoying what the fuck"  alex laughed and looked at me.

,,but that day everything was so beautiful! the weather was beautiful it was just, great!" i said throwing my hands in the air.

,,you know you are the most beautiful woman i've ever seen?"  he moved some hair out of my face and put his hand on my cheek.

,,and do YOU know you are the most handsome, funny, sexy man i have ever seen?" i said sitting closer to him.

,,be mine, mi amor."

,,w-what?" i stuttered like a fucking child again, what it is with me and stuttering recently?

,,y/n, be mine, my girlfriend, the last months, almost a year with you was insane, even though we had our moments, who hasn't? you're my kind of a woman, mi amor. you're funny, beautiful, sometimes annoying and clingy and cringy but, thats what i like about you so much. you know what you want and you go for it, you are a perfect match for me and i could imagine spending the rest of my life with you. just by spending time with you i know even my fans would absolutely adore you, y/n. so, will you
y/n? will you give me the chance to make you mine and show you, that i would never hurt you?" alex had my hand in his, tears started to form in my eyes as i looked at this beautiful, successful, funny, kindhearted men infront of me.

,,al-ex, i would- i would absolutely love to be your girlfriend!" i said smiling, alexs eyes sparkled as he heard my words, his smile grew wider than ive seen, he cupped my face and gave me the biggest kiss of my entire life.

,,oh my fucking god im so happy! lets fucking go!" alex said clapping his hands, i laughed.

alex picked up his phone and joined the call with the boys.

,,SHE SAID YES MOTHERFUCKERS, LETS FUCKING GO YOU SINGLE FUCKS!" he yelled to his mic, i started laughing uncontrollably hearing "lets go" "congrats" "lets fucking go alex" "quackity gf quackity gf"

and for the rest of the day, i slept at his place and everything was amazing.
this was the beginning of something fucking amazing.

i am the girlfriend of alex quackity.
i have feelings for alex quackity.

and there is nothing that can change that.

THE END

-

hey! its me! thank you for reading this story! i hope you enjoyed it, if you want more let me know and thank you again! i appreciate all of the support very very veryyy much! <3

be safe and do drugs!

- anet