New Beginning at Remnant

All of the fairy tail members in Tenrou Island hold their hands to make defensive spells to least save them from the roar. The roar successfully hit them and sealed them in 7 years.

Zeref was unfortunate about what happened and decided to destroy the Book of E.N.D knowing to him it's useless when he's dead.

_____________________________________

In darkness to an unknown world full of Dark.

"Where am I?" The boy who had pink hair keep walking to the unknown world of dark. He can see the land, and sky in dark. Everything are all black.

......

"This is endless! I'm really in Hell! ... Or something" He shouts.

"Not quite, Natsu" someone said and made the boy who had pink hair name Natsu look back to where the sound came from and see A Black Dragon.

"Ahm... Who you?"

"I am the God of Darkness. The Destruction."

"So, where am I? This doesn't look like hell just yet. I know I die... Where's my friends?"

"Your right young one. This is neither life and death.
Your soul is here right now and your body is already dead. And as for your friend. It seems they were sealed by 7 years." The God of darkness show him what happened.

......
......
......

"I see... So I'm being judge now where should I take place? Is it light or dark?"

"You seem didn't faze by your fate? Nor being afraid."

"I'm already dead and I can't change that. I felt being useless about what happened to us my nakama."

" Life and death are cycle of life. This is absolute. The world of yours is destined to be revert and change the world before it went too late in the future."

"What do you mean?"

The God of Darkness shows him the future of what Earthland, Elintir, and Edolas world will happen. Natsu knows who is he and has been transported to the future.

......

"Your brother is destined to do those things. Everything that happened in present to this 3 world will revert and your brother will lead to it."

"What will happen to my friends? All of the people in present? Are you just gonna let them be killed?"

"No. Everything will be reverted. I am the God of Dark and all who have died will have to do see me before the afterlife. Your world in the future will be chaos if we didn't act much. As my brother care to your world. We don't like to make another world of mess. Trust me, my child. This is the best for your world."

"...... I can't say anything. You are a real God and knows what is right and wrong.  Sigh you win. ...... Am I will be back in time with Big brother?"

"No. Your brother made a big mistake trying to break the law of ours and we curse him that time. However, he learns his mistake and lets him do as he pleases to the 3 worlds become a savior. ...... You're not the real Natsu the brother of zeref. Your just a clone of the real and revive as a Demon."

"Wha-what?"

"Reviving people cannot be accomplished. Your brother knows it that's why in your past you've been revived as a demon. Not a human."

"Okay, okay, damn! So I'm just a clone huh. So, what will happen to me? What's the purpose of this explanation to me who's dead whose just a clone?"