Porco x Male Reader (ft. Reiner)

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌
Male name = M/n
Swearing
Smoking
Mentions of alcohol
Masculine terms
Honestly it's AOT you should know what to expect.
⚠️ Does contain S4 spoilers. ⚠️
(Close to the end)
© Fanart is not mine. Credits to the artist.
◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

You had to get your training in today. Since you were the current wielder of the Warhammer Titan, it was important that you were in top shape 24/7. And you were currently doing pull ups on the pull-up bar in the training room. It was empty today, so you had all of the equipment to yourself.

You were all hot and sweaty so you lowered yourself down and proceeded to take your shirt off. You used it as a towel to wipe the sweat off of your forehead and you walked over to the table and took a drink of water out of your almost empty plastic water bottle. Drinking the rest of the water in it you smashed the bottle and let it sit there.

So you went and grabbed another bottle of water from the fridge located in the corner of the room. This was Marley. So the only drinks available were really only alcohol and water. You opened the cap to the bottle and took another sip of water. Then you walked back over to the bar and gripped the handles tightly and started to do more pull-ups.

Shortly after a few minutes I heard the door creak open. I was too focused to really pay attention to who it was that walked in. It wasn't until I heard a familiar grunt behind me that I knew who it was. I sighed, and lowered myself and turned around to see Porco standing there with his arms crossed.

"What?" I looked at him, catching my breath for a second. My chest was heaving and sweat was once again rolling down my body. Porco took a glance down at my abdomen and looked at me dead in the eyes. "Nothing" He shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk away. "Uh- Nuh uh" I grabbed him by his back collar, not letting him leave. He didn't seem to like that because he retaliated quickly. He swerved around and shoved me harshly. "Fvck off" He wiped his hands off on his pants. Only I realized that he got sweat on his hands when he shoved me.

"Just tell me Porco" I demanded. Grabbing my shirt and wiping myself off again. He ignored me and started to walk off again. I went after his back collar again. And this time when I tried too he ducked and swerved around and hooked his boot behind my knee and pulled it forward. I widened my eyes and I fell backwards on the concrete floor.

The fall took my breathe and I coughed. Then I took a gasp of air and I sat up on my elbows. "The hell is your problem Porco?!" He stood there and fixated his coat and armband. "I said forget about it" He once again went and headed for the door. "No I believe you said Fvck off" I managed to sit all the way up and put my arm on my knee.

The concrete floor didn't feel nice when it collided with my sweaty body. "Yeah whatever same thing, just fvcking forget about it already you hear me." He threw his hands up and his voice was echoing through the training room.

He grabbed for the door handle and opened it then slammed it shut. I could still hear his footsteps. So with all my might I stood up and ran for the door. I opened it and saw him turn the corner. "Yeah be a real man and make me forget about it!" I yelled in a rather cocky tone. And then I heard him stop immediately.

I knew I had fvcked up when I saw him walk back up around the corner towards me. Yeah I definitely fvcked up I thought. So I hurried and shut the door and put my back against it. There was a rack full of round weights up against the wall beside the door. So I moved them over to block the door.