[3. Drinks]

.Aphrodite Pov.

I looked at the time when I woke up, it was two in the afternoon, jet lag must've really hit me. I rolled off the couch. I walked over to my kitchen, which needed a huge cleaning and remodeling if I wanted to sell this dump or move out. I grabbed my filtered water out of the fridge, because god knows I can't drink from the water that comes out of the fridge.

I fixed me a small cup before heading to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water heat up as I brushed my teeth. I let out a low moan as I stepped into the lovely hot water. God it felt amazing after a long case.

I spent about an hour and half in there shaving and just relaxing in the shower. When I finally got out it was about 3:30 and I had a text from the team group chat.

"Drinks at 6, at the new bdsm bar ;)." Penelope had typed.

"Penelope are you sure?" Hotch had typed back.

"Positive, I'll bring shots for us before we go in!"

Oh my god. Great.

I called my brother letting him know the team would be there and tonight and to let us in free, because like hell was I going to let everyone pay 65 dollars to get in.

He said it was fine and yk just make sure and tell the bouncer who I was and that they're with me. I began blow drying my hair and decided to just straightening it. It looked more hot like that. I looked sweet with it curled.

I was running behind because now I had less then an hour to throw on make up, find out what I was wearing, and get over there before them.

"Fuck! What do I wear." I mumbled to myself when I opened my little closet. I decided on wearing a dress that was too small for me, but it'll have to work. It had black lace trimming that was riding up my thighs. I slipped on my heels and rushed out. I couldn't drive my motorcycle with my dress on, so I had to ride the bus, but luckily it was only a 5 minutes bus ride there.

Once I arrived I grabbed my phone and checked the location of everyone.

"Oh you look so hot!" Emily laughs.

I look back to see Emily in a black v neck shirt and some black pants. I smile at her and thank her, she must've rode with Hotch because he follows in behind her.

JJ arrives with Spencer, odd but after all they were here together before.

Penelope rushes out of the car with Derek, he had a nice ass car. It was a black new year BMW.

"Shots since we're all new here." She smiled and poured us a shot.

We all quickly downed it and headed up to the entrance.

"We have 7 with us-"

"I'm Aphrodite Rose and they're with me." I say  cutting Garcia off.

Erik was the bouncers name, he simply nodded and smiled at me and let us in.

"You know the owners?" Hotch ask as he follows in behind me hesitantly.

"This club was my idea, I helped my brother create it." I smirked.

Everyone lets out a gasp, but JJ but that's expected to be honest.

We all walked over to bar and everyone orders their favorite drinks. Hotch drinks a bourbon along with Derek and Spencer, JJ orders a tequila mixed with lots of fruits and flavoring, Penelope gets tequila with Emily.

"I'll take my usual rum please." I smile.

As I turn my head I see my brother walking towards me with open arms. I smile at him and accept his gesture of a hug.