[7. Money]

.Aphrodite.

I look him in the eyes listen as the gun clicks. I take a deep breath and watch as a smirk grows on his face, he looks back at Spencer who's studying me weirdly.

"Another condition." I say as he hands me the gun.

"Hm?" He asks watching my lips move.

"I take the money if I win." I smile.

"You won't." He smiles.

I pull the gun in front of his face and pull the trigger. Perfect nothing. He grabs it back and spins it around a few times until he's happy with himself. He aims it in front of my face. As his finger presses the trigger I quickly push his hand up.

The bullet hitting the glass chandelier above us. He immediately starts yelling.

I take the gun and grab a few bullets from his pocket as I'm straddling him. I yell as something stabs into my thigh.

Spencer starts running in from the side.

"Oh you've done it now."

I aim the gun in front of him as I stand up, he throws his hands up.

"Please I'll stop, you win."

I begin to lower my gun until a smirk grows on his face, his hand slowly and discreetly slipping behind his back.

"You misunderstood me, Russian Roulette is my game. All I wanna do is-"

The gun fires and hits him straight in the chest. I lower down to in front of his face, blood slowly started to come up from his mouth.

"We need an ablulance." Hotch says into his phone.

Spencer's hand wraps around my waist as I slowly sit down holding my thigh. This bitch stabbed me in the damn leg. I let a hiss out as Spencer's fingers slowly touch my leg. Hotch runs up beside us as Spencer lifts me up.

"How did you know that was gonna be the bullet?"

"He spinned it, I watched the chamber closely." I reply to Hotch.

"You knew exactly where to shoot him where he wouldn't die, great job agent."

I smile as I get steady on my feet. I look down at my leg that holds the the knife in it.

"So what do we do with this money?"

"Well the Agent did make a deal with him she'll keep it." Hotch replies monotone.

"Well here you go we don't have any use for it anyways."

I watch as the teams mouth drops as they start to place the 10 duffle bags next to me and Spencer.

Money to fall back on, perfect.

"That was great acting guys." JJ mutters sourly.

"Well drinks are on me tonight." I smile to everyone.

Everyone cheers happily, besides Jenifer. Sour bitch.

As the night goes on I think we all get a little past our limit.

"I mean really I don't think I've ever seen Hotch this loose and happy!!" Penelope screams over the music in laughter.

I laugh with her until something catches my eye.

Spencer and JJ in the corner whispering. I walk up to get closer to the bar where they're at.

"Don't you realize she came into town as soon as those murders stopped in Minnesota, and no one knows where she came from? Are you stupid or just fucking dumb? She's a top agent without even working here for a month. She knows how to play Russian roulette. Her brother is weird too. She stays strapped."