Chapter 3

OK, I might sound crazy but ever since I meet Sukki, I've been feeling like I'm being followed. Now, I wouldn't say she might be stalking me but I think she is stalking me. I've know her for almost 3 weeks and she has been acting weird, now I have nothing against being weird, I love weird, I'm weird, but she always glaring at anyone who comes near me, and when I asked her about it she just brush it off. Onawa called me last night saying Sukki told her, that she should leave me alone. Now, that is strange, trying to tell Onawa to do something and think she'll do it.  Anyway, today I told myself, I'll talk to her about it and get an answer, so on my way to school. I spotted her and I stopped her.

"Hey Sukki! I need to talk to you" I said walking up to her. She smiled and nodded, saying sure. "So, i wanted to know why are you always following me around and glaring at Onawa? And please don't lie or give me the run around." She stares at me for a couple seconds then sighs. "I didn't want to, but I was told to keep an eye on you, to follow you, and make sure the people you're friends with are a good influence. I'm sorry, they promised to help me with my family's debt." I look down, feeling pissed off, having a feeling who it is. "Who told you to do this?" She looked scared for second but answers. "Kaname Kuran." I was livid, I thanked her and walked away.

I called in sick, so that's one less thing to worry about. But....Ugh! That bastard! Does he think he can monitor my life, I didn't even know him, why the hell would he do that. Unless....I somehow do know him and I don't remember him....wait when Yuki was turned human, her memory was gone...no, that can't be it. Can it? No, no, it can't but I need to keep an eye on him.

The next day at school I decided to follow him around to see what he does but he acts like any rich stick-up-there-ass kid. I saw him thank his teachers after there class, what a fucking kiss ass, making me look bad...I mean, everyone look bad. I then said 'fuck it' and decided to confront him.

"Kuran!" I yell for him. He looked at me and smiled a little. I walked up to him with a pissed off look. "You! Did you hire someone to follow me!?" His smile dropped for second then it was back on. "No? Now, why would I hire someone to follow you, someone I barely know." I glared at him. "You're such a fucking liar! She told me all about you paying her to follow me, so she can pay her dabt. Which I bet you had something to do with". He sighed. "Can I know your name, since you're yelling at me?". I scuffed. Like he doesn't know."It's (Y/n) (L/n). God! You're annoying to talk too! Just listen, hire someone to follow me again and I'll make you life hell!(which would for forever) So fuck off!" I turned around and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking around school, totally ditching class. Shh! (🤫) I saw Zero was ditching as well, and me being me couldn't resist. I sneak up to him, getting really close to him when he suddenly turns around. "What are you doing, (Y/n)?" I shriek in surprise. I put a hand to my heart. I start fake crying. "Zero, how could you scare your best friend, who did nothing but show you so much love!" I continued to go on about scaring me to death, all the while he looks amused and slightly annoyed. "(Y/n) Are you done?" He asked rolling his eyes. I pout. "Yeah, I missed you though. You won't believe the stupid shit that just happened, ugh!" I sat down on a nearby bench, him following suit. "This asshole, hired someone to follow me. Like what the fuck man. Who does that! Kaname Kuran that's who! Fuckin weirdo! Ugh!" I rant. Zero paused. "I don't even know him! And-" "(Y/N)! You got to stay away from him! I know him and his is dangerous!" I stopped. "O-ok, I promise to stay away from him" soon after the bell rang. I looked at the time and realized it was time to go home. "I got to go Zero, see you Monday. Have a great weekend!" I started walking away but stopped and turned around. "We should go to the theater tomorrow!" Zero sighed but nodded. "Sure!" I grin, excited for what's to come.

______________________________________________________________

I know it's been a while. I had a lot of things on my mind. I can't promise an update, but I'm going to try.