Chapter 2 (Old)

...Zero Kiryu...What in the hell??? Why is he here, this got to be a dream. I slapped myself to see if I was dreaming, but nope I'm not dreaming. I think Zero must have heard me slap myself because he's coming over. Shit, what do I do, okay act calm.

"Hey," Zero said. Oh my god, he's talking to me. "Um hi, is there something I can help you with Ze...dude" Shit I almost said his name hopefully he didn't catch it. "Oh yeah I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around" yes!!! He didn't catch it...wait he wants me to show him around, oh my god.

"Yea sure," I said calmly. Ok if you didn't know I love Vampire Knight and I'm in love with Zero, not crushing, in love. While we were walking around, me showing him where everything was, I ran into my best friend Onawa. "(Y/n)!!!!" I hear Onawa yell. "Hi, Onawa," I said after receiving a bear hug from her. "Hey...who's this? He looks like..." I put my hand over her mouth before she could say it. "I'm sorry about her shes..ah..special," I say which got me a hit in the head and a "Hey". "Its ok um I got it from here but thank you for showing me around," he says walking away. I turn to Onawa and glare at her but she just replies with a "what". "What my ass, now he thinks I'm as crazy as you," I say looking angry but sad. "We will talk about you calling crazy later...its, ok you have plenty of time to give him a new look on you," she said looking sorry. "That's very cheesy, but thank you, your the best(she is in real life too)" I said looking a lot better. "Oh (Y/n), don't forget the thing you have to do at lunchtime tomorrow" she reminded me. "Oh yeah" I smirked...

..."It's going to be fun, hehe"