Why we aren't friends. Harry's POV

It was the first game of our junior year. Lou got his driver's license last week. He was driving us to the game.

    We hugged and kissed most of the way there. I loved him so much. I was openly Pan and Lou was a  Closeted Bi but I knew.
      At this point, we had been secretly dating since 8th grade. Of course, we were friends before in fact we had been best friends since Pre-school.
       There was this new Australian transfer student in the grade. I always knew Lou had a thing for Australians, but I didn't think he would do this. I mean how was I supposed to.

   Ok back to the story. After the game, we won, I was tired and didn't want to go to Zayn's, The Right Defense, party. Zayn is my best friend. I was just tired. Lou wanted to go to the party, so he dropped me off at my house. We kissed. We said I love you and then Lou left.

     Later that night I was about to go to sleep when I got a call from Zayn.

The Call

Z: Hey, are you sitting down
H: Yea, why
Z: Y'know the new Australian girl
H: Yea
Z: Well Louis got drunk and hook up with her
H: Zayn, You're kidding me? right?!
Z: I wish I was. I'm sorry Harry.
H: Tell Lou I'm coming to get him
Z: Ight I will
Call Ends

    At this moment I didn't care that I didn't have a license. I just wanted to go pick my "baby boy" up from the party. I  was heartbroken at this point.

     I loved him with all my heart. I never stopped loving him, but he betrayed my trust. I knew it couldn't work out. I didn't even want to see him, but I knew if he wasn't at my house, Niall's, Mark's, or his house he would get in trouble with his mom, so I went and got him. He could always make me laugh.