Chapter 6: Telling Ethan

I feel so uncomfortable not telling Ethan that Luke kissed me. Ethan's never met Luke so I don't know how well he'll take it. It's been almost a week since Luke kissed me. I need to tell Ethan but I don't know how. I'm really nervous, I'm afraid our relationship will end just like that.
I don't what to loose him.
I called up Allie to come over.

Me: "Hey, Allie can you please come over..? I-I need your help."

Allie: "Of course! I'm on my way."

Me: "Okay, bye."

*convo ends.*

Moments later Allie showed up in her blue Mini Cooper. She rushed to the door and I open for her.

"What's wrong?" She says worried.

"I don't know how to tell him."

"Tell who?"

"Ethan." I say.

"Are you going to really tell him?" She asks.

"Yes, he needs to know and I need you here when I do."

"Of course. I guess let's do it right now."

I take a deep breathe and say, "Okay."

We head upstairs into my room and shut the door so no one can hear us. I slowly sit on my bed and go onto my phone and see that Ethan has texted me.

"He texted me." I say to Allie.

"What did he say?" She asks quickly.

"He said, Kylie I miss you so much, it's driving me crazy not seeing your beautiful face every single day. I hope you know how much I care for you. Love, Ethan."

When I was reading the text aloud to Allie I started to choke up and she came to comfort me.

"Are you still sure you want to do it now?" She asks.

"Yes, if I keep putting it off it's going to get worse." I say to her.

I click on Ethan's phone number and I can hear it dial, I put it on speaker so Allie could also hear.

I hear his voice, soft, calm, soothing and just perfection.

"Kylie? Are you okay?" He asks worried.

"Sort of." I say back to him looking at Allie.

"Sort of? Kylie what's wrong? Please tell me."

"I'm going to start from the beginning. I have a best friend named Luke, and he came to visit me and turns out he was going to stay with my family and I. A couple days after you left me he was concerned for me. I got hurt Ethan, and he helped me become unhurt. And one day I cried all day long, I woke up with red puffy eyes. He comes into my room and sits beside me... He was reaching his hand to touch my face when I stopped him.. I told him something was wrong. I said that I felt something weird for him. And I told him I didn't know what to say.. And he leaned in wanting to kiss me. And I stopped him before he did. And Ethan, I told him "I can't do this, I love Ethan." And he kissed me..."

Ethan was quite and didn't know what to say. I was getting very nervous because he wasn't saying anything.

"Ethan, please say something."

He starts off saying, "Does he really think I'm not good enough for you?"

"Yes.. But I know you're good enough for me. Do you think otherwise?"

"I don't know, I think I know I am for you. But I don't know how long I'll be gone before I get to see you again. And it kills me not seeing you. I just don't know what to do."

"I don't know what do either." I say to him about to cry. I don't want us to break up. It'll crush me even more.

"I don't want to say this but... Do you think we should break up?"

"No I don't want us to! It'll just hurt me even more. But do you think it'll be for the best?" I wanted to cry my heart out right then and there.

"I don't want to say goodbye to you." He says, I can hear it in his voice. He was starting to choke up.

"Then let's call it I'll see you in the future?" I say with a smile when a tear falls down my cheek.

"I'll see you in the future, Kylie."

"I love you Ethan." I say to him wiping away my tears.

"And I love you Kylie."

That was the first time Ethan said that he loved me and I knew he meant it.

"I'll call you or text you everyday." He says.

"That sounds kinda cheesy." I say with a little laugh.

"Cmon you love it." He says.

"I do." I say smiling and blushing like no other.

"I love you." He says again out of no where.

"I love you too.. Bye Ethan."

"Bye." He says.

I hang up my phone and stare at it for a moment. I shift my focus to Allie and I look at her and start to cry into her arms.