Chapter 9: Just the two of us

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I love the smell of it in the mornings. I walk downstairs to see Luke cooking.

"Hey, when did you get back?" I say walking towards him to give him a hug.

"Late last night." He says letting go of our hug.

"I'm sorry.." I say grabbing out the Orange juice.

"Why?" He says looking at me.

"Just for all this "drama," I guess is what you could call it." I say with a light laugh.

"It's alright, I basically started it." He says flipping over the bacon.

"No, I feel like we both did." I say pouring the orange juice into my cup.

"I guess you're right." He says.

"Who's cooking something so good." My mom says walking into the kitchen.

"Luke." I say with a smile.

"Oh, Luke you didn't have to do that." My mom says.

"It's okay, I wanted too." He replies back to her with a smile looking from me to my mom.

We finished our breakfast and decided that we should go hang out with everyone.

"It'll be like a triple date.. Or it could just be all of us hanging out." I say to Luke.

"So, I would be with Brylie if we did the date?"

"Yes, or even if we just hang out." I add on.

"Let's just start off with all of us just hanging out. Is that alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, it'll probably be better." I say.

"Okay, perfect!"

"Just let me get ready and we can go."

"Okay sounds good."

I hurried into my room and got changed and texted everyone.

Me👅: Let's all just hang out today?

Ethan😊❤️: Sounds good to me.

Allie💗: Yes!

Brylie🙈: Okay!

Grayson😏👏: Can't wait!

Me👅: Kay, perfect!!

*convo ends.*

"Ready?" Luke calls from outside of my bedroom door.

"Um yeah, just a minute!" I call back to him.

"It's okay, take your time.. And hey umm Kylie..?" He says.

I open up the door to let him in.

"Yeah?" I say walking back into the bathroom to finish up my make up a bit.

He sits down on my bed and doesn't say anything.

"Luke what's wrong?" I ask walking towards him.

"Should I even go? Will Ethan even want me too? I haven't even meet him yet and his still gotta be at least upset about what I did. Maybe I shouldn't go.." He says standing up and walking away.

"No, no Luke. I'm sure he'll be fine with it. And bedsides we have to get over it soon, right?" I say to him.

"I guess you're right.." He says looking back into my eyes. I give him a corner smile.

"Well should we go?" He says.

"Yeah just let me grab some money and my lip gloss." I say to him heading into my bathroom.