Coincidence?

"Omg Zaro!" Harry ran to the girl, pulling her from her seat and smashing their bodies together in a hug. He couldn't believe she was in the house, but relief flooded his system as he knew she was okay.

" Okay ... okay Harry, I have to be able to breathe at some point."

Realizing he was crushing her lungs, Harry pulled away from the girl to stare at her face.

" I can't believe you're here. I have been on the phone with Liam all morning because no one could find you and he thought we went home together."

Zaria shook her head and pulled Harry into another hug, her face was smashed up against his chest so her word came out mumbled. " No, the girl who was shot last night needed my help, so the blonde boy let me stay in the infirmary to tend to her wounds. Hazzy, I was so worried when I couldn't find you! I was so worried that you had ..." She let the words die on her tongue as the two pulled apart.

" It's okay." Harry rubbed the back of his neck "I did. Louis found me under a table when everyone was gone. I wasn't... myself but he took care of me." Harry looked over to the man in question and smiled. " He made me feel safe even after I came out, and basically had a panic attack in front of him."

Zaria looked between the two men holding eye contact like they were the only ones in the world. "Right... well, I'm going to go and check on my patient who should be waking up now." She pushed at Harry's shoulder getting his attention. "You need food in your system. I will call Liam to let him know I am alive and to send a car for us." "You." she pointed to Louis, "did not answer my question." A Cheshire cat grin appearing on her face.

Zaria walked toward the sink putting her dish away and made her way back to the infirmary down the hall. Louis stood with his mouth opened, Idris laughing at his brother.

" I like her. Can we keep her?"

Louis rolled his eyes and looked at Harry. "Fix whatever, I have to go to a meeting, and then we will talk. I assume you'll be fine, Aloe?"

Harry looked over the options laid out on the counter. He wasn't really that hungry and could probably go for just a banana or an apple. He registered the nickname and glanced at an unphased Louis. " Who is Aloe?"

Louis' eyes grew to the size of sausages as he began to rub his hands together and stutter. "Uhh uhhh wha-what even is an aloe? Is aloe a thing.? Is Aloe a person? Is it an emotion? We- we don't know ... sooo eat your food. We have to go. If you need anything, we will be in the office down the hall. Your friend is down the hall, take a right, and it's the first door on the left. Please try to eat."

Harry picked up a plate and went towards the food. He could feel Louis's eyes on his back, so he picked through the options choosing two pancakes, some eggs, and toast. Louis went to the fridge, getting him some orange juice and a bottle of water. Louis stood there until he saw some of the food make it into Harry's mouth.

"Alright, come on dear brother," Louis said, turning toward Idris. "I have to check on Zen and you have to ... do whatever it is that you do ...without me." The two men walked out of the kitchen leaving Harry to eat and play on his phone. He wasn't that hungry, but Louis asked him to at least try.

¥

"If you don't stop moving, you are going to tear your fucking stitches, you idiot! And if you tear them, best believe I am not stitching you up again."

"If you don't stop yelling, I'm going to tear my ears off and throw them away," Zendaya said, trying and failing to sit up again.

"Zen, why can't you do what the nice nurse says? Why must you be difficult?" Louis walked into the infirmary seeing Zendaya fight with the nurse to sit up and swing her legs over the side of the bed.