Ranboo

Scenario: Kimboo sounds like a pog ship name. (It literally does you can't tell me otherwise)

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Ranboob. The chat keeps spamming Kimboo" The ravenette said.

~chat~
User17: KIMBOO KIMBOO KIMBOO
User69: Kimboo rule 34 SHEESH
User24: KIMBOO
User85: KIMBOO
User42: Kimboo 😳
User61: Kim stealing manz from people again
User73: KIMBOO????
Ya_boiRule34: someone called???
~end chat~

"Yo, our ship name is so cool sounding when you think about it." She commented.

"If you say so." The ender boy answered.

"We should totally be official bruh." She shrugged.

"..." He said nothing, for he was too busy getting diamonds.

"So Ranboo, whatddya say?" The ravenette asked.

"Huh? Oh- sorry but I have a husband who gets jealous easily, we have a kid together too you know." Answered the masked boy.

"Oh come on!! We would be such a powerful couple! Listen, ⟟ ⟒⎐⟒⋏ ⌰⟒⏃⍀⋏⟒⎅ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⟒⋏ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍!" She fake-cried.

"Wait... ⊬⍜⎍ ⌰⟒⏃⍀⋏⟒⎅ ⎎⍜⍀ ⋔⏃??" He asked in endermen.

"⊬⎍⌿" she replied back.

"...." The boy stayed silent for a few seconds before dialing someone's number. It ringed twice before a familiar person's voice answered with a famous "hello?".

"I want a divorce. Also you're live." Ranboo blatantly said to the male on the other side of the line.

"What??? Why???" Tubbo asked, confused.

"I'm now officially with Kim for she willingly learned my language for me, yet you didn't even bother trying to learn even the numbers of it." Ranboo clarified.

"⌇⊑⟒⟒⌇⊑" the mentioned female laughed.

"It's not my fault I'm bad at learning!" Tubbo defended.

"TUBBO THEY'RE LITERALLY THE SAME ARABIC NUMBERS YOU SEE EVERYDAY!" Kim wheezed and slammed her hands on her desk.

"Shut up you husband stealer!" The brunette yelled at her, though she continued to laugh.

"Tubbo I already signed the divorce papers I'm waiting." Ranboo butted in.

"Ranboo I promise you'll be the happiest enderman alive living with me. We'll build the most epic house together and then we'll create our own magical land. As for our wedding we'll both be wearing beautiful suits and I'll make Fundy our bridesmaid along with whoever you wish to. Oh and also our rings are gonna be ring pops-" Kim stated, pouring her whole heart into every single word that escaped her mouth.

"-But also we'd look bomb together if we would be official." She added.

"... Yup. definitely leaving you Tubbo." The masked friend clarified.

"WHAT??????" Tubbo asked shocked.

"I mean she promised ring pops-"

"I COULD LITERALLY GET YOU RING POPS IF YOU ASKED-"

~Timeskip~

"So this is the end of our stream now~" Kim sung.

"I'm taking you on a date tomorrow at 6pm so be ready" Ranboo said emotionlessly.

"Wait what?-"

*George pig's famous "dinosaur, grrr" sound*
TUBBO JUST DONATED 666$!!
You took Ranboo away from me and now you're also going
on a date with him after our divorce????
THIS IS NOT POGGERS MOMENT!

"Hahaha suck it bee boy" said the girl, flipping him off with both hands.