Dream

Scenario: Dream said he's hungry on stream. (The stream isn't an actual stream btw it's all FICTION)

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I sat in the living room watching Clay's stream. He was playing Minecraft (like always) with George, Sapnap and Bad. They were bickering about what should they name their newfound dog.

Sapnap: "We're naming it Murderdog!"

George: "NO! Thou shall be named Sir Clitter Clatter!"

Bad: "Both of your names are horrible you muffins! We should name them Rat!"

George: "But that's literally Lucy's nickname already!"

Dream: "Guys I have the name tag and I have already decided to name them Bertha."

Sapnap: "BERTHA?? Who the fuck name's a dog Bertha??"

Bad: "Language!"

Sapnap: "Give me that name tag! We're calling the dog Murderdog!"

Sapnap then proceeded to take out his sword and attacked Dream. The four started attacking each other, trying to get the name tag and giving the poor dog a name of their choice. Of course Dream being the most skilled won against all of them and proudly named the creature "Bertha". "You know guys, all this fighting got me hungry both in-game and real life, I'll probably eat after stream tho." He said.

"He'll probably make something disgusting that'll give him food poisoning. I'll make him some ramen instead." I sighed at the thought and made my way to the kitchen. I got the noodles, eggs and leftover broth from yesterday. I boiled 2 pots of water with 2 eggs inside one and 1 pot of broth.

While waiting for the water to boil for noodles I added some salt before putting noodles in and chopped some scallions. I took out 2 bowls, spoons and chopsticks making sure one of them had a chopstick helper since Clay didn't know how to use them.

After everything was done cooking I put noodles in first. Then I put 2 halves of softboiled eggs and poured the broth in. I sprinkled some chopped scallions on top before doing the same with the second bowl and put them both on a tray. Making sure I turned off everything before I left I hummed happily after and made my way to Clay's room.

Being the bitch I am I barged in without knocking making him turn around and look at me. "What the fuck are you doing here? I told you not to come in when I'm streaming!" Clay scolded. I then heard a faint "Language!".

"Jeez dude I just wanted to be a nice roomie and made you some ramen." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

-Chat-
User1: DREAM'S ROOMMATE???
User2: HUH????
User3: WHAAAATTT????
User4: DREAM'S ROOMMATE REVEAL???????
User5: WTF IS HAPPENING???
User6: I just joined what is happening?
User3: SOIEIHWIUWUWGYW–

"But since you're being such an ass you can forget about it." I turned around about to leave when I heard Dream calling out to me.

"Wait! I didn't mean it like that! C'mon Kim please give me that ramen!" He cried shedding crocodile tears.

"Way to reveal my name to the whole internet Clay smh" I rolled my eyes and peeked into the chat.

-Chat-
User1: SIMP
User2: S I M P
User3: SIMPING FOR YOUR ROOMIE?? 💀💀
User4: Look at this simp- 👀
User5: SIMPPPPPPPPP
User6: What a ramen simp lol
User7: simp

"So... What's the magic word?" I asked and turned around with a grin plastered on my face.

"I, Clay, am truly sorry for making thou, Kim, sad and wish for thou to forgive me and humbly ask for mademoiselle to bless moi with her sacred bowl of ramen." He said while kneeling and holding out his hand. His freckled face grinning widely and keeping himself from breaking the act.

"Very well, I, Kim, accept your apology and bless thou, Clay, with my sacred bowl of ramen." I played along and put the bowl in his hands. After a few seconds we bursted out laughing and Clay sat down on his gaming chair, putting his bowl on the desk.

"Why won't you stay here and eat with me? I could use some actual company." He offered. A round of scoffs and offended gasps could be heard from his computer.

"Yeah sure I'll just get a chair or something." I mumbled and put my bowl next to his.

"There is no such need." He chuckled and glanced at me.

"Wha- why?" I asked. He gave me a flash of his shit-eating grin and pat his hands on his lap.

"You're fucking kidding, right?" I looked straight into his eyes to see if he was joking but his eyes were dead serious.

"No- I'm not 4 anymore! I refuse to– HEY!!" Clay pulled me onto his lap and holded me down by hugging me. I trashed around trying to free myself from his grip but I got a growl from him instead.

Haha drem dog– I mean-
"....... wOt–"

"Just stop wiggling around before I'll give you a punishment after stream." He hissed angrily.

-Chat-
User1: AYO
User2: DADDY DREAM–
User3: AYO 😳😳😳😳
User4: BESTIE WHAT'S THIS????
User5: 😳😳
User6: IEUHEINWUWBJWVSFS
User7: IMAGINATION GO BRRRRR–
User8: DREAM X KIM SMUT???
User9: HUH?????

"....... Wait holy shit I just realized how wrong that sounds–" Clay wheezed and I slapped him weakly.

"Just shut the fuck up and eat before it gets cold." I groaned in annoyance and slurped on my, luckily still warm ramen.

Sapnap: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT– *wheezing and table slamming noises*

George: Dream are you cheating on me?–

Kim: *slurping noise* The fuck?–

Bad: Language! And you should know it's rude to eat with your mouth full!

Kim: *chokes* You-You *wheeze* What makes you think I'm well-behaved?! *slams desk*

Dream: My desk! Watch it you almost broke my keyboard!

Kim: Oh shut up and eat you monkey head!

George: Can we just play?

Sapnap: I am playing! I even killed Dream and looted his inventory!

Dream: WHAT–

Bad: You muffinheads just play!

Kim: check this out *slurping and eating noises* ᵃˢᵐʳ

-Chat-
User1: ASMR
User2: ASMR
User3: STOP SLURPING
User4: ASMR QUEEN
User5: ASMR
User6: YAS PLEASE
User7: *slurps obnoxiously*
User8: ASMR STREAM???