Demi's Dark Secerts( A demi lovato story)

Demi's Dark Secerts( A demi lovato storie)

Authors Note:

this is our new story and everything we write about demi may or may not be true however please dont hate because we dont know too much about her besides the basic facts we really do hope you like it our first chapter is way before demi went to rehab.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"why did you do this selena how could you do this to me?"

i said as tears came down from my eyes . i felt completely betrayed by one and only best friend. what she did was beyond cruel. selena stood silent without a word said and thats what kills me she cant even explain for her own actions.

" you knew how much i love damiean"

at the time i was in canada shooting camp rock 2 i was almost done shooting and i have been secretly dating damiean ivan for a year and a half ( read our other story i never thought a canadian brat would change everything to find out who he is ) . and selena was dating justin bieber for about the same time justin and damiean are bestfriends ( again read our other story to find out more)

. and she did something i never thought she would, she told damiean i was cheating on him with joe jonas witch i wasnt. i dont know why she told him that i love damiean i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and damiean called me an hour ago breaking up with me because justin and selena told him .and i dont get it i never even said two words to joe knowing that damiean hates him.

"i-i-i"

was all selena said.

i felt my hear brake even more witch i didnt think was even possible right now.

" Selena I Hate you!".

i said and ran out of her Room and headed to my room.

i unlock my door with the room key. my eyes still filled with tears.Once the door was open i went to the bathroom and did something i event done in a long time. i grabbed a sissors and sliced my wrist. i watched the blood come out of my wrist. it a way it was good to fell the pain cause since damiean wroke up with me i could only feel is numb.

i sat on the fell and cried i didnt care to stop the bleeding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena G.pov.

i stood in my room felling so ashamed of my self but what esle could i do. i didnt think any one knew how to play the mirsey game better then me but i was so wrong. that freaking courty singer did behide that smile and that cute sweet curly blonde hair was a devil.

( NO HATE TO TAYLOR SWIFT THIS ALL FAKE)

{Flash Back}.

i sat at the table with taylor laughing about pointless stuff.

suddenly taylor stop laughing and looked at me with a seriouse face.

" Selena what your liltle friends at disney do if they knewn about your party Life?"

i didnt say a word .i,m in utter shock what is she talking about?.

" what tay?"

i said.

and taylor pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of me with a bottle of wine in my hand and a cigarette in my mouth. my eyes widened at the picture and my heart didnt beat for a few seconds." i dont undersand taylor?".

" and what will justin and your family think or what will the press say will they find out about all your dirty liltle secerts?".

she wouldnt would she?. i felt rage come over my body." what?".

" it takes a second for me to posted this on twitter".

" what do you want?".

" isnt demi cheating on Damiean?".

no demi is so crazy over and mean like stalker girlfriend crazy." NO!"

" you say she is and i,ll erase the picture".

i,m really that selfish..YES i,m.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

i woke up on the bathroom fool. i looked at my hand coverd in blood. i started sobbing. i felt pain in the core of my stomach. and my back acked. i grad a towle and wetted it and wash the blood off my wrist. and i grad the sissors and cut my other wrist. i didnt wanna live..i mean what is there to feel for? my bestfriend who i love like a sister had just hurt me and my boyfriend who i gave everything to my whole heart all of my time to wont belive that i didnt cheat on him.

'''''''''''''''''''''

AN vote and commet and fan if you want the next part