demis dark secrets

A/N FOR...
WritingGeek2711... Don't think I don't see ur commets. I luv you and thxz for the suport you make me wanna write!.

This  should Part 10 or 11 of our Justin bieber story but I wanna Re-write it and stuff so it's kinda diffent from it.

ANYWAYS. I wrote this and it gr delete so I had rewrite it.

Pain in My A$$. 
-------------------------------------------
It Was useless,Something I couldn't fight. No Watter How hard I tryed I Just couldn't.. Me
Being Mad at her.. Just didn't work..-Cj-From living with THE CANNIBALS-book two of STCS.

Demi's Dark Secret's:

-Damian's PO!V-

I sigh as ANOTHER Magize Made ANOTHER Fake story about Me..

I'm nothing like this person they make Me out to Be..

*BEEEEP*

I got a text from My sister.

Put Mtv on.

So I just put down the magize  and put MTV on.

What A B!tch I thought of My sister as I see the Only Person I Basically will Die for On Tv.

Demi Lovato... The Girl I couldn't stand to be a way from. I always wanted her right at My Hip.

If I couldn't hear her heart beat she was to far away.

I feel pain gathering in my chest.
Demi looks stunning as usal.
She's wearing a Tiny Black skirt that's  showing off her  shiny sexy legs and A tiny half top that's clinging to her body perfectly with A over jacket that's a off white color.

The report ask.

" Well enough about Music. How do you feel about  all this press Your  Ex has Been getting!. Did You see the Fight he got in too at the Justin bieber  Movie premier a few weeks ago?".

I groan and mentaly curse Paris and juptier.

Wonder what Demi does think about that?.

I listen to hear what she'll say.

" I will always support Damian,and I think it was the girls fault and  I Know Damian More then any one will ever and I know he has a quick 
temper".

My heart instandly went insane..

I smile but stop.

If she supports Me why'd she cheat on Me?.

Was it My quick temper?. Then again I Never yelled or got Mad at her ever.

Was I not good enough?.

I'd hate to think  faggit Joe is better at anything then Me..

How Could She throw everything We had away?..
With out Even a Reason..

-Demi's Po!V-

I Breathe in Havly.

Here I Am.

I look out The Cab Thats driving To.............

Damian's hotel Room.

Not hard to learn where he's staying.

Damian is selling more records then any other Male artist right Now.

Then again just More then any Artist.

I can't breathe right Now.