demi's dark secrets

Feels like coming home
After traveling a million miles
I am not alone
Searching for the starlight in the darkest skies

A complex surface
Laid out right before our eyes
Everything makes sense
Now that you are by my side

I'm as light as I can be
You got me feeling weightless
You take me on an odyssey
You got me feeling weightless

Kerli-Zero Gravity.

Demi's Dark secrets!.

" WAKE UP!". I jumped at the body weight that was put on Me.

I sigh. It's Selena. She jumped on Me!. It's like 7 AM!.

"Come on!. I'm getting My hair done today you Should come!".

She says.

Lastnight I fell A Sleep here. I wanted to sleep in Damiean's Room with Him but some how I fell a Sleep here..

I get up and See Selena Running around the Room to get dressed.I Get up and get ready.

I Woke up feeling Happy,Peaceful and Like I was Full Not Empty or Lost. I didn't have any Prombels or issues anymore everything is Good for once.

Me and Selena walked in the salon. Instantly a Women greeted her and took her to do her hair.

A Man with extra tight jeans and frosted Hair walked up to Me..

" Hey Mrs Lovato!. I have great news for both of Us. My appointment just called and said she couldn't Make it so I'm free!. Anything
You need done?".

He asked.

I think about it for a Few minutes..

" Yeah there is something I want done".

--

I stood there looking in the Mirror..

I Smiled and touched My newly dyed red hair.

I wonder what Damian would think of This?.

Would He like My new hair or find it to wild? . I like it. But if he wants it back to black I soo would change it.

I Pay The hair stylist and go check on Selena...

I gasp. She's jumping up and down and screaming at her hair stylist.

Selena's hair is Blonde. She Looks at Me." is it Bad?". I ask.

I look at Selena. It's Not her at all.

But it doe'nst look Bad." No I Iike it". I say.

She turns to The stylist and pays her.

" I feel like I Look a F*cking wanna be Barbie!". Selena cries. I laugh. She can Be Such A drama queen.

" It's Not that Bad". I say.

She looks at Me." Your hair Looks Nice".

I Smile."Thanks".

We Walked out and wouldn't You Know!.

Paparazzi's Were waiting for us.

We Tried our best to Make our way to My Car witout bumping in to one of them or snapping.

When we got in My Car Selena started texting.

" I told the Boy's to Meet us at IHop. Is that Ok?".

I feel My stomach doing flips. Ah!. Just the though of Seeing Damian is Making Me Getty and Nervous.

" Yeah that's Fine". I start driving to Ihop.

Selena goes on about How she just asked for blonde high lighs not blonde hair.

To be honest I didn't really listen. Always I could think about Was Damian!. Was last night Real?. It was to good to Be real?. Is he gonna Feel the Same way today?.

We Pulled Up to the Ihop and Justin was outside waiting.

His eyes widen when He sen Selena.

" Do You hate it!?". She asked in her Hurt Voice.

" No. No I Love It". He said. Just like Justin to say anything to make her happy.
I look around to see if I can spot Damian. I do. I feel my heart flutter in My chest. Suddenly My Knee's get Weak.

He walks up Smoking A Cigarette. He look A Freaking Male Model!. He's wearing dark wash Jeans,with A midnight blue V neck shirt and Dark sunglasses. That Chocolate Brown hair is Messy and ILOVE THAT!.

Damian Kills his Cigarette.
He Looks at Selena." What The F*ck happened to Your Hair?". He ask. Selena burst out In tears..

That's My Love Brutaly Honest,Always speaking his Mind.

Justin glares at Him." Woah didn't say it looked Ugly". Damian says. I can't help but Get Nervous. Does He think I Love Ugly?. Justin sighs then We head in.

We Get our Table that is a Both. Justin and Selena on One side Me and Damian on another.

Damian takes off His Sun glasses and I see those Gray eyes that are Looking even more amazing today. I wanted to Faint.. He Smirks.

" Red Hair?. How Sexy". He says..

I lost My breath.. I get Too Weak around Him.

By Nature I Move even Closer to Him.
He doesn't seem to Mind tho.

" Why didn't You sleep With Me lastnight?". He whispered in My ear. I shiver..

" Uhm I fell a sleep in Selena's room. Sorry".

he Rubs my leg. I sware electric shocks rushed Through Me. I felt My heart in My throat.

I want to Jump On Him!.

A waitress brings Me out Of Space.

Selena and Justin order Soft drinks while Me and Damian get coffee.

Damian opens A Menu and Reads.

He's Not much a Breakfast Fan. Since in Germany they basicaly only eat some kinda bread with deli Meat for breakfast.

He Mumbles something to him self. I giggle. He Looks at Me." What is so Funny Liebling?".
I Bite My Lip." It's Just Cute how You Still hate American style breakfast".
Damian Just Smiles at Me. How Can A Heart Beat this Fast?.

" I've been Home sick lately. Ok?".

He says. I wanna can't help Take his hand and Hold it.

He rest his Head on Mine. Ohmygosh!. I feel butterflies rushing In My veins.
This Is All I wanted..

" What are You going to get to eat?". He ask.

I wasn't even thinking about Food. I don't even wanna eat but I Know I should.

" Chocolate chip pancakes". I say. I sound the first thing that came to My head.

I wrap My self around Damian so I'm in his arms.

I feel Selena and Justin's eyes on Us.
Why is it Shocking to see us together?.

Or do They know something I don't?.

I suddenly Feel sick. I Remember that Headline that almost Drove Me back to My ED life Style.

There's Still That Other girl. And I Refuse to share Damian.