⚖ 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 ⚖

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝕹𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘!

I appreciate your consideration to check out my book! This is an idea I've had for a while and I've had a hard time bringing it to life. I adore the concept and I think posting it will motivate me to write it. I constantly get writer's block and spend hours if not days rewriting chapters that I don't think are good enough so I will apologize in advance for slow and spaced-out updates. 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

- [𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒] This is an Avengers fanfiction in which the Goddess Nemesis becomes acquainted with the Avengers team. Whether that acquaintance is hostile or docile remains to be seen within the chapters of this book. I would like to be upfront with the fact that none of the avengers in this book act as a love interest for the main character (Nemesis). I know that may make this book seem less appealing but (although I might be slightly biased) I still believe the relationships she forms with each of the individual avengers is worth the read.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

- [𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻] I would like to make it abundantly clear that I do not own any of the characters in this book. All characters from the MCU belong to the creators of marvel and Stan Lee. I do not claim credit for my main character Nemesis or any Gods or Goddesses I may mention. They all belong to various ancient mythologies. I only take credit for the idea I created and the lines and plots spun from my imagination.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

- [𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈-𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎] One last thing I feel I should touch on is the fact that this book holds many inconsistencies regarding the Goddess Nemesis and various other things in regards to mythology. I have done extensive research on Nemesis and I am aware of what is in this book that isn't in the original stories from mythology or what is in the original stories that I have not included in this book. Please do not feel obligated to waste either of our time correcting these things because trust me, I am aware of them. I am fascinated by Nemesis but some things needed to be altered to make the plot work.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

If you have any questions or comments feel free to dm me here  <33.

- A.K.A