chapter 1

"This party is not what I was expecting." Sadie mumbled to herself. She was now stepping out her comfort zone with the help of her friends. It was something she always wanted to do.

One of her best friends invited her and their other best friend to this party in the hood. Sadie didn't know much about the hood being as her parents were more on the richer side. She didn't act bougie though, that isn't the type of person she is. There were girls walking around half naked, people doing coke in front of everybody, and people basically fucking on the floor. She frowned up her face but kept it pushing.

Sadie and Brielle looked at each as if they made a terrible mistake. Brielle was raised in the hood until her mother did everything in her power to move them out. She didn't forget where she came from but instead it made her hustle harder for what she wanted. She always admired her mother for her strength. She was definitely her role model.

"Hey I didn't think you guys were coming." Denise hugged them. Denise was also on the richer side but was more rebellious. She loved the hood and often hung out with hood dudes and let them do whatever to her. However Sadie and Brielle didn't know. She wasn't like that before, she was a preacher kid until her parents disowned her.

"We thought we should get out the house so we did!" Sadie yelled over the loud music. Whoever the Dj was, was playing some good music.

"I'm surprised Avon let you out the house." Denise told her. Avon was Sadie's boyfriend, he sold drugs and ran a couple dudes but Sadie didn't know. She thought he was working at his dad's construction company. On the other hand, Denise knew a lot about Avon. Sadie smiled at the mention of his name, she was indeed in love.

Denise then grabbed Sadie's and Brielle's hand and lead them to the kitchen. She didn't want to hear Sadie talk about him because that's all she did. She poured them a shot of Hennessy but they didn't drink it since a dude kept watching to see if they would. He was acting if it wasn't noticeable but they noticed.

"Follow me. I want you guys to meet some people." Denise told them and they followed her to what seemed to be a den. There was smoke and dim lights in the room.

"Hey guys here's my best friends I was telling you guys about. This is Sadie and that's Brielle. Girls this is K3, Dave, Jules, and Fee." She introduced them, they all spoke except Dave. He only held a mug on his face. Sadie and Brielle spoke to them but didn't acknowledge Dave since he was obviously rude.

"Okay so Fee and K3 are a couple. Jules is single and so is Dave but he's mean." Denise whispered to them. She then went and sat by Dave who mugged her. She smiled big at him but he only grabbed his cup and scooted further away from her.

"Y'all can sit right." Fee said as she slid over. She smiled at them as she moved her purse closer to her to allow them to sit.

"Thank you." They smiled and sat down next to her.
_____________________________________

"But nah I'm dead ass. That big bitch thought I was gon let her sit on my poor baby face." K3 rubbed his face while looking in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. He definitely did have a baby face, he looked so young. There's was a girl who wanted him and tried her best to get him.

So far the vibe has been good. Fee wasn't like the usual stuck up girls even though by looking at her you would think so. She was 24, the same age as Brielle. K3 was the funny one and Jules was the cool one. Dave didn't speak to them at all so they felt as if he was the mean stuck up one. He would often glance around and just smoked on his many blunts.